• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Wanna join Tsf

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
I can take you to them if you have discord

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
the fam server is by invitation only. we do not suck, treating people disrespectfully sucks, see you are still searching for a server savii, strange how the fam server has over 50 members and is still growing. shame you and your brother didnt treat people with respect and show great arrogance.

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
the fam server is by invitation only. we do not suck, treating people disrespectfully sucks, see you are still searching for a server savii, strange how the fam server has over 50 members and is still growing. shame you and your brother didnt treat people with respect and show great arrogance.
Shut the yal was lame and hack yal rank you was just mad because unlike you and your clan we was confident. You was only mad because we didn't feel sorry for you guys. I am in more than 5 servers I'm just looking for more. It's a shame yal are S+ and play like C-

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
You

you want an invite just ask one of those cry babies lol
Talking to them is probably better than talking to you anyways. Sure they aren't the best, but the fact that they are still standing and even ****ing growing is impressive. The team =/= The play.

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Talking to them is probably better than talking to you anyways. Sure they aren't the best, but the fact that they are still standing and even ****ing growing is impressive. The team =/= The play.
Lol your just trying to get on their good side but it's easy. Lol your a little fan boy

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
A
Also why are you stalking me?! xD Fanboy!

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
Lol how are you gonna talk to somebody didn't you say that you was nervous?! Lol shut your little ***** *** up xD

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Lol your just trying to get on their good side but it's easy. Lol your a little fan boy
I dont like TSF. At all. I consider them to be one of the bottom teams as a competive leader myself, but they have my respect.
Actually, were you in their team once?? And now you're salty that they couldn't carry your ***?

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Lol how are you gonna talk to somebody didn't you say that you was nervous?! Lol shut your little p-u-s-s-y a ss up xD
Lol apparently someone doesnt know what mental illness is

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Lol apparently someone doesnt know what mental illness is
I just realize you literally put dashes in there smh if you have time to do that you should probably go to school ya 10 year old
If you say youre an older person thats even sadder lol

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
I dont like TSF. At all. I consider them to be one of the bottom teams as a competive leader myself, but they have my respect.
Actually, were you in their team once?? And now you're salty that they couldn't carry your ***?
Yes because I didn't know who they was, but then when I started playing with them I noticed that they sucked so I didn't just want to tell them that because it would have hurt their feelings. So I was gonna leave but instead they kicked me out the server because I was saying that I was the only one that was making us win these battles. Now talk about what you know not what you don't :D

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
I just realize you literally put dashes in there smh if you have time to do that you should probably go to school ya 10 year old
If you say youre an older person thats even sadder lol
I did that because if you curse on here it's going to put stars on your words instead dumb ***

Savii

Full Squid
NNID
Vann213k
You said you don't like TSF and you are a squad leader but yet you are still trying to join them lol! I'm done here haha!

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Yes because I didn't know who they was, but then when I started playing with them I noticed that they sucked so I didn't just want to tell them that because it would have hurt their feelings. So I was gonna leave but instead they kicked me out the server because I was saying that I was the only one that was making us win these battles. Now talk about what you know not what you don't :D
What I know huh? Okay sure lol
Good thing they kicked you out damn cause you were probably the one making them lose and fall apart
you honestly have no competitive experience so why bother having someone like you in when you aren't gonna help the team as a whole
you also have one hell of an ego smh if anyone gets you on a team i pray for them cause you probably focus on being the best person than being part of the best team
Basically, based on what I've read from all this, you are not fit to be on a team that knows their **** despite not being a strong one.

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
You said you don't like TSF and you are a squad leader but yet you are still trying to join them lol! I'm done here haha!
Lol im joining them cause im curious about how their like
why join them when I got my own squad I can beat TSF with

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
I did that because if you curse on here it's going to put stars on your words instead dumb ***
Thats the point
I know what is starred cause its gonna be a curse regardless
idc about what the actual curse is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom