• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wanna Make Some Squid Friends :)

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
HEYYY! I'm Dayna (a.k.a missdaynag) and I am a 21 year old female living on the East Coast of the US.

I have never played Splatoon before, since I never owned a WiiU, but I have watched a number of Lets Plays (ChuggaConroy's being my favorite) so I know almost everything about the game.

I have NO friends who play video games or own a switch so I wanna make some friends that do! I wanna get to know/become friends with people that I can skype with while playing some matches on Splatoon or MarioKart 8 (the only two games I own for my switch right now)

I wanna make some friends who are around my age (late-teens, early 20s) and have similar interests as me (other than Nintendo of course) My interests include: music (country is my fav), Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, DISNEY ♥, 90s cartoons, musicals/broadway, Harley Quinn, writing fanfiction and other things I can't think of right now lol :)

If you think we would get along please let me know! I wanna make some more nerdy friends!!

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Welcome aboard. There's an old phrase, it takes a wise person to know that there is always more to learn. Your first matches will be real eye-openers regardless of how much footage you've watched. Good luck in your struggles!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
yoooo
welcome to the forum :D
u can add me on switch and discord if u have it
do u use twitter?

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
yoooo
welcome to the forum :D
u can add me on switch and discord if u have it
do u use twitter?
I don't use twitter (although I have one) and I do have discord account (Although, I will admit to not knowing what it was until I looked it up 10 minutes ago and downloaded it lol)

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
I don't use twitter (although I have one) and I do have discord account (Although, I will admit to not knowing what it was until I looked it up 10 minutes ago and downloaded it lol)
Lolol
Makes me think of emit from Lego movie, "I heard everything u said, but just in case, say it all again because I wasn't listening." XD

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Lolol
Makes me think of emit from Lego movie, "I heard everything u said, but just in case, say it all again because I wasn't listening." XD
HAhahaha yes! lol I love that movie! And that was totally me too lol

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello, Welcome to Squidboards!
This is a pretty friendly community. That being said, you'll be fine. ♪

Shmurple

Inkling
Hey, I'd be happy to be your new friend. Since you just made a discord here is my ID Shmurple#4359, send me a message and I'd be happy to play some Splatoon 2. I have 2 other people in a small discord server that would make up a group of 4. Though I may be at the younger end of your scale being 16 the others in the group are a bit older than I am and are very friendly, and while a bit shy; we are very friendly and would be happy to make a new frind if you would have us.

LTank7

Inkling
NNID
mkelley195
Lol everything matches me accept one thing xD i'm not in my late teens welcome and hope you can meet some friends around your age :P

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
Lol everything matches me accept one thing xD i'm not in my late teens welcome and hope you can meet some friends around your age :p
Honestly age doesn't matter too much to me, I just don't really wanna play and chat with someone who's in their mid 30s or something, since it would be weird seeing as I'm only 21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom