1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Want to have fun?

Discussion in 'Squid Social' started by KiddotheSquiddo, Apr 9, 2017.

1. KiddotheSquiddo

KiddotheSquiddo Inkling

Hello everyone! I am KiddotheSquiddo, or Squid, whichever you want to call me. I've been debating on making this a lot but, I decided to do it!

I am going to create a Discord Server for casual squids ( or kids), to come and chill, private battles with fan games, fake splatfests with rewards (from a bot of course!), some music and just lots of laughs.

Ranks/Levels do not matter, nor does age, but that does mean this place is child-friendly, I will make separate channels for 18+ so they can discuss there and what not! if this sounds like fun please message me your discord or reply with it and I will add you! After I trust a few people they'll become mods.

We can also use the server for Comp teams to find others to practice with or fill ins for a fun scrim team vs no team!

- Squiddo!

Goont and Tsuchinoko like this.
  2. Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Tsuchinoko
    So what's the discord room name? I'd like to check it out if you already made it.

3. KiddotheSquiddo

KiddotheSquiddo Inkling

Unfortunately things came up so I didn't get to make it, I can make it right now if you are still interested!

4. Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Tsuchinoko
    Yeah go for it. Then maybe more will join.

5. KiddotheSquiddo

KiddotheSquiddo Inkling

6. Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Tsuchinoko
    Just joined, hopefully we'll get more people in a short while.

7. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Inkling Commander

NNID:
    BattadaBeast
    The server I've been a part of for a while is just like this. We're called "Super Squiddo Squad", and we hold custom splatfests with a reward from a bot, and we are active daily.

The link posted is to our post on squidboards, in case you wanted to join.

8. Goont

Goont Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    PrankingMaster
    I'd love to join but the link expired! Sticky a permanent link to the main post, and I'm sure it'll grow.

9. cybersquid

cybersquid Full Squid

Can I join in casually?