• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Want to have fun?

KiddotheSquiddo

Inkling
Hello everyone! I am KiddotheSquiddo, or Squid, whichever you want to call me. I've been debating on making this a lot but, I decided to do it!

I am going to create a Discord Server for casual squids ( or kids), to come and chill, private battles with fan games, fake splatfests with rewards (from a bot of course!), some music and just lots of laughs.

Ranks/Levels do not matter, nor does age, but that does mean this place is child-friendly, I will make separate channels for 18+ so they can discuss there and what not! if this sounds like fun please message me your discord or reply with it and I will add you! After I trust a few people they'll become mods.

We can also use the server for Comp teams to find others to practice with or fill ins for a fun scrim team vs no team!

- Squiddo!

Tsuchinoko

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Tsuchinoko
Hello everyone! I am KiddotheSquiddo, or Squid, whichever you want to call me. I've been debating on making this a lot but, I decided to do it!

I am going to create a Discord Server for casual squids ( or kids), to come and chill, private battles with fan games, fake splatfests with rewards (from a bot of course!), some music and just lots of laughs.

Ranks/Levels do not matter, nor does age, but that does mean this place is child-friendly, I will make separate channels for 18+ so they can discuss there and what not! if this sounds like fun please message me your discord or reply with it and I will add you! After I trust a few people they'll become mods.

We can also use the server for Comp teams to find others to practice with or fill ins for a fun scrim team vs no team!

- Squiddo!
So what's the discord room name? I'd like to check it out if you already made it.

KiddotheSquiddo

Inkling
Unfortunately things came up so I didn't get to make it, I can make it right now if you are still interested!

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
The server I've been a part of for a while is just like this. We're called "Super Squiddo Squad", and we hold custom splatfests with a reward from a bot, and we are active daily.

The link posted is to our post on squidboards, in case you wanted to join.

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I'd love to join but the link expired! Sticky a permanent link to the main post, and I'm sure it'll grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom