• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Wanting To Join A Small Active Discord Server And Make Close Friends!

Kds

Inkling
Hello! I go by she/her pronouns and I'm almost 17 years old. I'm from the USA! I would like to meet people around the same age range! I am level 14, Rank A-! That's my highest. Professional in SM. I play animalcrossing too!

I main Kensa Splattershot, Charger, Sloshers, and more!

I'm weird and say weird stories, I also have a hard time making friends sometimes. I like anime (Beastars and JoJo) and I'm a furry. Im sarcastic and love memes and

I would love a chill *** server

Smothide#0262

Xoi

Inkling
Hi there~ I'm 25 so I'm off your age range, but I love to know that you like this game! Good luck, best wishes! make good friends and I hope you splat lots! And maybe see you around

Last edited:

PurpleNikkon

Inkling
NNID
PlayClix
Hello! I own a discord server of like 20ish people, it's been a bit quiet recently. We would love to have you! It's called team b-rush, but we aren't REALLY a team. It's a splatoon 2 hangout server that is based on the idea that the rank X people coach the aspies (people in ranks below S and stuff.)
https://discord.gg/MZQxgjm

Koda

Inkling
NNID
Jaterrius
Switch Friend Code
SW-4749-1731-3792
Hello! I go by she/her pronouns and I'm almost 17 years old. I'm from the USA! I would like to meet people around the same age range! I am level 14, Rank A-! That's my highest. Professional in SM. I play animalcrossing too!

I main Kensa Splattershot, Charger, Sloshers, and more!

I'm weird and say weird stories, I also have a hard time making friends sometimes. I like anime (Beastars and JoJo) and I'm a furry. Im sarcastic and love memes and

I would love a chill *** server

Smothide#0262
Hey im 18 looking for a friend to play splatoon with i just got the game and im on level 7. My friend code is SW-4749-1731-3792 add me.

Ham

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8182-0667-5122
Hey I’m 16, female. Also looking for friends to play with. I love to play video games, draw and watch anime.

Last edited:

Lucidly

Inkling
NNID
Lucidly
Switch Friend Code
SW-4756-9896-4961
Hey I’m 16, female. Also looking for friends to play with. I love to play video games, draw and watch anime.

My friend code is SW-8182-0667-5122. Add me!
Awesome!! Thanks for your response! I'm about to add you right meow! If you're looking for more active players, feel free to join my discord sever!

malujigae

Inkling
NNID
malumattos
Switch Friend Code
SW-5347-7103-3039
hey! im 20 but a very very beginner player and i wanna make some friends, im level 17 rank b-, but also my boyfriend has been playing on my account a lot this week, so this is mostly all him, also, im brazilian!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom