1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Watch this 4 yr old octoling slayer tear up level 26!

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by HumanBean, Sep 21, 2015.

1. HumanBean

HumanBean Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    HappyHumanBean
    Not long ago, I posted an iPhone video of my step-son playing and everyone criticized him for playing with toggle controls... As though him being good at 4 years old wasn't enough! So! What did I do about it?? I taught him motion controls, so now! I present to you Caleb @ age 4, tearing up level 26... WITH MOTION CONTROLS.

Enjoy! :)

2. Ink Gunner Emily

Ink Gunner Emily Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ayerin
    Well, aside from the grandeur of the Octoling race, which we will be able to play soon, this was a surprising steam role of the opponents. Then again, when you are that good, you should be playing competitive matches. And for sillyness. Woooooooooommmmyyyyyyyyy!!!

3. TacoOfDestruction

TacoOfDestruction Pro Squid

NNID:
    JD1973
    Wow! thats really good for a 4 year old, my lil' bro, who is 6, can barely pass the tutorial. assuming your stepson has one, what rank is he? Because that was some real good play.

Ink Gunner Emily likes this.
  4. TacoOfDestruction

NNID:
    JD1973
    Wow! thats really good for a 4 year old, my lil' bro, who is 6, can barely pass the tutorial. assuming your stepson has one, what rank is he? Because that was some real good play.

5. shy

shy Pro Squid

NNID:
    mario3dworld64
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2855-0246-7213
    Wow that's amazing and cute.

6. HumanBean

HumanBean Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    HappyHumanBean
    Thanks everyone! Amazing for a 4 year old - I agree! He plays on my level 36 account, I just made him one last week, he is now in the lower levels where he should be for exposure, and he did a 6-1 k-d the other night. ...4 years old... lol unreal. Love watching him play, it's mind blowing. I may make more videos of him gaming!

7. Ink Gunner Emily

Ink Gunner Emily Senior Squid

NNID:
    Ayerin
    Prepare for everyone to take notes and start fighting him to try and take him down. lol But seriously, it would be interesting to see more action from a steam roller. A pro at 4 years old already. All I can say is, Damn.

8. HumanBean

HumanBean Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    HappyHumanBean
    hahaha he will be S+ by age 5 :D

Jinx129 likes this.
  9. Zombie Aladdin

Zombie Aladdin Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Overhazard
    Heh, makes me think of that kid who went to EVO with Hulk for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and made it to the quarterfinals. And Andy Sauro, whose parents bought him a BattleBot from an operator dissatisfied with how it kept losing, so Andy piloted it himself the following year and won 5 rounds in a row. And Escher Lefkoff, who started competing in competitive pinball at the age of 10 and still is by far the youngest player ranked in the top 100 worldwide.

Doesn't match this 4-year-old tyke, which makes it kid of scary as to how good he'll be when older.

10. TacoOfDestruction

NNID:
    JD1973
    What weapons and gear does he use?