• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Watch this 4 yr old octoling slayer tear up level 26!

HumanBean

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HappyHumanBean
Not long ago, I posted an iPhone video of my step-son playing and everyone criticized him for playing with toggle controls... As though him being good at 4 years old wasn't enough! So! What did I do about it?? I taught him motion controls, so now! I present to you Caleb @ age 4, tearing up level 26... WITH MOTION CONTROLS.

Enjoy! :)

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Well, aside from the grandeur of the Octoling race, which we will be able to play soon, this was a surprising steam role of the opponents. Then again, when you are that good, you should be playing competitive matches. And for sillyness. Woooooooooommmmyyyyyyyyy!!!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Wow! thats really good for a 4 year old, my lil' bro, who is 6, can barely pass the tutorial. assuming your stepson has one, what rank is he? Because that was some real good play.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
Wow! thats really good for a 4 year old, my lil' bro, who is 6, can barely pass the tutorial. assuming your stepson has one, what rank is he? Because that was some real good play.

HumanBean

Inkster Jr.
NNID
HappyHumanBean
Thanks everyone! Amazing for a 4 year old - I agree! He plays on my level 36 account, I just made him one last week, he is now in the lower levels where he should be for exposure, and he did a 6-1 k-d the other night. ...4 years old... lol unreal. Love watching him play, it's mind blowing. I may make more videos of him gaming!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Thanks everyone! Amazing for a 4 year old - I agree! He plays on my level 36 account, I just made him one last week, he is now in the lower levels where he should be for exposure, and he did a 6-1 k-d the other night. ...4 years old... lol unreal. Love watching him play, it's mind blowing. I may make more videos of him gaming!
Prepare for everyone to take notes and start fighting him to try and take him down. lol But seriously, it would be interesting to see more action from a steam roller. A pro at 4 years old already. All I can say is, Damn.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Heh, makes me think of that kid who went to EVO with Hulk for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and made it to the quarterfinals. And Andy Sauro, whose parents bought him a BattleBot from an operator dissatisfied with how it kept losing, so Andy piloted it himself the following year and won 5 rounds in a row. And Escher Lefkoff, who started competing in competitive pinball at the age of 10 and still is by far the youngest player ranked in the top 100 worldwide.

Doesn't match this 4-year-old tyke, which makes it kid of scary as to how good he'll be when older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom