• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

We are recruiting!!!

Vernaltick

Full Squid
Hi, if your looking at this thanks for your time we are a relatively new team and are looking for people who can vc (it's not necessary tho). We do need you to have unlocked league. We are pretty chill and we do tournaments (low ink to be exact) message me here if interested

Joustymach

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3763-8298-3693
Sorry never mind

Last edited:

Kds

Inkling
Hi, if your looking at this thanks for your time we are a relatively new team and are looking for people who can vc (it's not necessary tho). We do need you to have unlocked league. We are pretty chill and we do tournaments (low ink to be exact) message me here if interested
I'm interested!

Vernaltick

Full Squid
Cool, I recently left but I'm sure they would take u dm me on here me ur discord username and I'll get you set up.

XOPY

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4258-1381-3813
Are you still abviable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom