• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[We have disbanded, ignore post] Incredible Ink: Casual Squad

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Unfortunely, due to lack of activity, we have decided to disband. Our apologies. Original post is below.
----------------------
Hello fellow squids! I'm here to recruit for my new-ish Splatoon squad: Incredible Ink! (A name we just came up with today!)

Currently, we're just a group of well-known friends, but we're looking to expand so that we have more opportunities to play in groups, as well as play with players of various skill sets. We're not super-competitive, so we're mainly just looking for people who want to play casually whenever the opportunity arises. We're a pretty relaxed bunch, but the one rule we'd like to enforce is to always keep things civil. No spamming, no lashing out at fellow squadmates, etc.
  • Contact: Add me on Skype with the ID [redacted]. Including in your contact request message that your interested in joining the Splatoon group.
  • Time Zone: Currently, we have people from all over the place in the group (which is one of the reasons I'm here; it's hard to find a time that works for all of us), so we're not picky about time zones. Just let us know what times generally work best for you.
  • Region/Language: As mentioned before, we have people from both the Americas and the UK currently, so this is an English-speaking group.
  • Preferred Role: We're casual and tend to switch roles a lot ourselves, so we're not looking for any role in particular.
  • Skill Bracket: Again, no preference. We have people that range from C Rank to S.
  • Age: We're all in our early 20's, but we're not against having younger players in the group, provided everyone conducts themselves appropriately.
  • Communication: So far, everything we've done has been through Skype, including group calls and IM.
  • Extra Info: We'd like to have people who are mostly laid back and just wanna have some fun, but we do take the game seriously too (no goofing around, at least, not a lot). And again, we really want the whole experience to be friendly and civil.
Again, add me on Skype (ID [redacted]) if you're interested in joining. Reply in the thread if you have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
I'm definitely down to join
  • Preferred Role: I suppose mostly support, but it changes within each game
  • Contact details: SharpieWriter on Skype
  • Time zone: PST
  • Operating times: Most weekends; Mon/Wed/Fri after 4pm to 6pm ish; also just generally message me on Skype and I'll get back to you if I'm able to play
  • Region/Language: California; English speaker
  • Preferred role: :wst_shot_precision00::wst_roller_normal01: :wst_shot_first00: :wst_roller_brushnormal00: and buckets also trying to branch out and learn new weapons
  • Skill bracket: B- to B+
  • Communication: Preferably Skype
  • Extra Info: Just looking for people to play with and have a good time. I'm a very chill person and joke around a lot.

pozo15

Inkling
I'm interested and I just sent a Skype contact request as pozorovatel15.
  • Timezone: Mountain Time
  • Region: Utah
  • Availability: A bit erratic but weekdays and weekends (mostly afternoons or evenings) depending on my workload
  • Language: English and French
  • Current rank: B-
  • Communication: Skype or whatever is preferred
  • Extra Info: Looking to have fun while developing my team play.

cepatt

Inkling
NNID
cepatt
I would be interested in joining...
NetworkId is "cepatt"

• Timezone: Eastern
  • Preferred Roll: I like to switch it up but mainly I like the roller and will take objectives from alternate routes while laying down ink trails for later use by the team and strategic placed beacons for safe jumping back into the fray.
  • Region: Utah
  • Availability: Late evenings.
  • Language: English
  • Current rank: C
  • Communication: Skype or whatever is preferred. I can not always get on though depending on if the wife and kids are sleeping. I can at least call in and listen but not respond all the time.
  • Extra Info: Looking to just have some fun. The random teams can be hard though to advance into higher brackets.

Kittykatplatt

Inkling
NNID
Kaytocun
  • Timezone: GMT 0
  • Preferred Roll: Support, defence
  • Availability: Afternoons, Evenings
  • Language: English
  • Current rank: B
  • Communication: Skype or whatever is preferred.

john-the-alpaca

Inkling
NNID
john-the-alpaca
contact: skype, my skype name is arminisacutie my nintendo id should be john-the-alpaca or johnalpaca

time zone: pacific time USA California, usually most days during the day though my schedule may change because of school

Reigon/Language: North America, English

Role: in ranked battles i usually use splat chargers, the luna blasters, and other regular shooter weapons. I am usually more offensive than defensive though i can play a defensive role with chargers, im not all that great at it though. in regular battles i can be pretty good with the inkbrush

Skill: Rank-S Lv-50

communication: i could use skype to chat in between battles usually without a problem though i can be pretty quiet and shy with skype calls. ill join a call if you want me to though

Extra: i am hoping to be able to play squad battles and private battles casually and at times competitively. i do not feel skilled enough to play in tournaments though i will if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom