• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

We Really Should Make a Mafia Community on Squidboards

Do you want a mafia community on Squidboards?

• Total voters

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Smashboards has one and it's fine, but it would be more convenient to have another community on Squidboards as well, seeing as the page loads faster on Squidboards. (for me anyways)

So, answer the poll if you want mafia games on Squidboards.

Squid Master

Inkling
We did have a few mafia games in the summer, but those people have since disappeared. I think we need enough people to warrant a mafia section, maybe by bringing people from smash boards, and get a few games going on here, the Admins will soon realise that they need to make a mafia section.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I was thinking about hosting one with a little splatoon twist. Town=Inklings Mafia=Octolings I would probably do a 9 person set up, so we can get people in. I'm in a game over in smashboards right now that needs 3 more people. You could join if you want.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
First we need hype for mafia here in general. After we get people in the loop with more games, (which occur less sporadically I hope), then a community should start to form naturally. After this, measures can be taken to make it a permanent addition to the forum games section once enough people support it. (Which I think was the point of this thread, no?)

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I wouldn't mind a mafia section, the cash would be nice and some inklings would sleep with the fishes. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom