• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Weapon Ideas

Raxel920

Full Squid
I’ve seen a lot of fan-made weapon threads, but they’re all in different places. So how about a place to compile them all? post your fan made weapons!

Raxel920

Full Squid
Here’s one of mine: The RollRider! It works like the Octosamurai’s Octocycle (Or whatever it’s called). You can roll around the ground and flick like normal, but the roll is slow and both flicks have small range. But if you put in on the ground and stand still, you’ll start charging up. And when you release, your inkling will hop on and shoot forward! It can be pretty dangerous, but also very easy to splat while charging, and it could be easy to notice because it makes a soft revving sound when charging.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Eh I have had some ideas. Some special ideas too!

THE INKTANA
This is basicly a inkbrush but very this lines. If you get to close it can do some massage damage. Used for defending

Strengths

This wepon is super quick and does huge amount of damage. It can destroy the the tenta brella in 3 or 4 seconds.

Weaknesses

It's range is VERY short. Even a splatershot outranges is! Keep your distance, and you should be fine

Special: MINIONS

This summons some random salmon that work for you and are your ink color. They attack other players.

Strengths:
They are extra things attacking the other players! They are distractions

Weaknesses:
The strength of salmon is not that big alone

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Oooo i got a new weapon idea for the holidays. they will both be the same type of weapon only with different appearances.

Turkey Baster -

A gun that looks like a giant turkey baster that shoots a strong stream of ink or short stream bursts. Will have the range of the splattershot pro and the accuracy. Damage will vary depending on how the weapon is firing. If shooting in short stream bursts (constantly pressing the fire button) it will do 40 damage per shot. If firing a constant stream of ink (holding down the fire button) then it will have slightly less damage output then the stinger so total concentrated stream fire on target = to 1.5 seconds will splat opponent (will not have the extra damage radius to the ink stream like the stinger does)

Ho-Ho-Hoser -

A gun that looks like a giant candy cane that shoots a strong stream of ink or short stream bursts. Will have the range of the splattershot pro and the accuracy. Damage will vary depending on how the weapon is firing. If shooting in short stream bursts (constantly pressing the fire button) it will do 40 damage per shot. If firing a constant stream of ink (holding down the fire button) then it will have slightly less damage output then the stinger so total concentrated stream fire on target = to 1.5 seconds will splat opponent (will not have the extra damage radius to the ink stream like the stinger does)

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Also i still love my idea of the splatter jabbers (other pending names for it are 'splash bashers', ‘inky brawlers’,’sploopy dukes’,’sponge boppers’)

You can see my other post on those if you want details. Basically big ol’ sponge boxing gloves covered in ink and you run around and punch people ^-^

volty-L

Inkling
it's not a brand new weapon type, but I'd like some kind of weapon based on the Super Scope - that one SNES zapper accessory:

Currently my only idea is for it to be a type of charger - maybe a high-mobility and quick charging one like the Bamboozler. It could even be a reskin of it.
It'd be cool to have more retro accessory weapons like the N-Zap around.

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea:

The Bubble Gun

A shooter type weapon that shoots out little bubbles that have a tiny burst on impact.

Stats would be:

Range: 40/100

Damage/Impact: 30/100

Fire Rate: 70/100
Bubble Gun.JPG

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
New Weapon Idea:

The Bubble Gun

A shooter type weapon that shoots out little bubbles that have a tiny burst on impact.

Stats would be:

Range: 40/100

Damage/Impact: 30/100

Fire Rate: 70/100
View attachment 5802
Wow, that's actually a really good idea! It could act a little like the bubble blower, but the bubbles would be smaller and you could fire faster.

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea:

The Splatterang

A melee type boomerang weapon. You can fling ink vertically by pressing the fire button or hold down the fire button to throw the splatterang in the traditional boomerang arc. When throwing the splatterang it will leave a splattery trail of ink in the path of its arc and will have a bigger burst of ink in the area of the cross hairs when thrown. It will have a slow fire rate when thrown because of the travel time for the splatterang to reach its furthest distance for impact and then to return. Upon return the inkling will reload a burst bomb into the center of the boomerang

Stats would be:

(ink fling)

Range: 50/100

Damage: 35/100

Mobility: 60/100

(Thrown)

Range: 75/100

Damage: 45/100 (100/100 on cross hair impact burst)

Fire Rate: 20/100

P.S. sorry the picture looks crappy lol i drew it up quick in microsoft paint on my work computer. it has handles to hold it and the thing in the center is a burst bomb

Attachments

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Ok one more idea lol
The Whip Splash

A whip with a brush on the end. You can repeatedly press the fire button to do a quick lash attack in front of you to spread ink in a wide short range spread or you can hold down the fire button for a quick charged long range whip attack

Inkiana Jones and the Temple of Woomy” ;)

Stats would be:

(quick lashes)

Range: 25/100

Ink Speed: 80/100

Handling: 85/100

(Charged whip)

Range: 75/100

Damage: 80/100

Mobility: 80/100
Whip Splash.jpg

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea: (Sub)

Ink Net - (sub weapon)

A net you can throw like a grenade to trap your enemies or even provide cover for your team mates. It will have the same durability as the splash wall against enemy fire and you can deploy it as a shield to hide under for protection. You can also throw the net on top on enemies to temporarily trap them and slow them down. It will have the same radius as the toxic mist (only ground coverage) and when thrown on opponents will slowly deplete their health and ink at a rate of 15% per second. When trapped in the net, opponents cannot enter squid form and will walk as though walking through enemy ink

Duration: 10 sec (after deployed and undamaged)

Ink Consumption: 70%

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea: (Main)

The Mist-ery Machine

This weapon is a modified Air cannon designed to shoot small clouds of toxic ink mist. The size of and duration of the mist clouds are 1/3 of the toxic mist bombs but this smaller cloud is a deadlier more potent mixture. Once fired the ink cloud will settle and then dissipate after 3 seconds. The Initial hit to an enemy instantly reduces their health by 40% and also decreases their ink by 20% and slows them down as long as they’re in the cloud. Prolonged exposure to the mist will additionally drain the health and ink of the target at a rate of 20% per second. This weapon can also be used in a support role as firing the cloud upon your team mates gives them a 20% boost to their ink tank and team mates gain ink saving boosts to both their main and sub weapons (equivalent to having one main ability on gear) by remaining in the ink cloud.

Stats would be:

Range: 35/100

Base Damage: 40/100

Fire Rate: 30/100

Attachments

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Actually, here's an idea: remember the Inkzooka special from the first game? Well, what if that became a whole weapon of its own? I imagine it would have a majorly slow fire rate and it would consume ink quickly, but it would do massive damage!

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Actually, here's an idea: remember the Inkzooka special from the first game? Well, what if that became a whole weapon of its own? I imagine it would have a majorly slow fire rate and it would consume ink quickly, but it would do massive damage!
no i dont remember it cuz i didnt play the first one :( but an inkzooka sounds awesome. i actually had another idea for a bamboozler re-skin that is kinda like a bazooka (but more a grenade launcher type thing i think)

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
New Weapon Idea: (Main) (Re – Skin of the Bamboozler)

The Bomb-Boozler

This weapon is a modified version of the Bamboozler that shoots burst bombs. It retains all the same stats except for the change to damage in which the burst bombs will retain their same damage and blast radius as the sub version of the burst bomb. Another change to this weapon is the distance of the shot based on the charge. The bamboozler currently does not lose range from an uncharged shot (only loses damage) with this variant the fired burst bombs will only go as far as the % of the full charge at which they were fired (ex: max range = 80/100 so will fire at 20/100 range with 25% of the full charge) this % ratio to the distance of the shot will also be applied to the damage of the burst

Stats would be:

Range: 78/100

Charge Speed: 90/100

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
New Weapon Idea: (Main) (Re – Skin of the Bamboozler)

The Bomb-Boozler

This weapon is a modified version of the Bamboozler that shoots burst bombs. It retains all the same stats except for the change to damage in which the burst bombs will retain their same damage and blast radius as the sub version of the burst bomb. Another change to this weapon is the distance of the shot based on the charge. The bamboozler currently does not lose range from an uncharged shot (only loses damage) with this variant the fired burst bombs will only go as far as the % of the full charge at which they were fired (ex: max range = 80/100 so will fire at 20/100 range with 25% of the full charge) this % ratio to the distance of the shot will also be applied to the damage of the burst

Stats would be:

Range: 78/100

Charge Speed: 90/100

What? How the heck would it fire burst bombs? How do you fit so many into a tiny Bamboozler?

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
What? How the heck would it fire burst bombs? How do you fit so many into a tiny Bamboozler?
Well you just get a bigger piece of bamboo lol and It has the empty balloons feeding into the barrel from an ammo cartridge and when its in the barrel theres a little nozzle thing in there that fills the individual balloons(burst bombs) when you charge the shot and it fires them when you release the charge. so if you didnt fully charge the shot then the burst bomb wouldnt be full and would be smaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom