• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Weapon Stats v0.9

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Leanny submitted a new guide:

Weapon Stats v0.1 - list of all availible weapons and stats for these

Hello! My name is Leanny and I want to post a list of all availible weapons in splatoon with their corresponding states and the relation of this value to the other weapons in this class. As I want to post as spoilerfree as possible, I will only post stats of weapons offically announced for a specific date or included in the game. I hope that this list will help some of you for choosing their weapons. This also helps to learn the pro and cons of each weapon, so you can find a way to counter...
Read more about this guide...

Voidaken

Inkling
NNID
Voidaken
It looks cool, but a newcomer like me doesn't know what these things mean. Aside from a glossary for what each Attribute stands for(which is only listed on Chargers by the way), you could use a brief summary of what each stat actually represents so that others can know why it's important to understand.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
It looks cool, but a newcomer like me doesn't know what these things mean. Aside from a glossary for what each Attribute stands for(which is only listed on Chargers by the way), you could use a brief summary of what each stat actually represents so that others can know why it's important to understand.
Agreed.

Are these just variables you got from the games code? If so the names and numbers alone don't give enough context.

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
Yeah, these are just names. I still try to figure out what some of them are, but I guess I can update the roller section soon. Most of the names are in more than one category, so they should have the same effect, but I will try to figure out what the rest does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom