1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Premium Pack

We are the original suave squad.

1. WECKmaster329

WECKmaster329 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    WECKmaster329
    So, I think that we've had enough time with the various weapons to figure out what our weapons of choice are. The question is what is yours, and what role do you plan on taking up so we can stomp the opposition?

I feel like the Kelp Splatterscope has become my favorite weapon to use as it has the Sprinkler sub weapon for protecting key points and the Killer Wail special to force enemies to reroute. I plan on being a long range support as there aren't too many people I see using chargers out there. Besides, it's so much fun getting people with them!

2. PerfektNerD

PerfektNerD The Villain You Need
    Premium

NNID:
    Perfekt
    Kelp Splatterscope is pretty awesome. I haven't actually settled on a favorite weapon, though I often default to the Aerospray RG. I'm on a Gold Dynamo Roller trip right now, it's got insane range and fires a giant wall of ink at your enemies. Really good.

Never really was into rollers before this, so I dropped in rank big time haha

3. suavevillain

suavevillain Inkling Cadet

Luna blaster, Splatshot Jr and 52 gal are my top three. I usually rush down and attack as much as possible.

WECKmaster329 likes this.