1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Weekly Mario Kart Tourney Interest??

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Shaggy_MN_1975, May 6, 2015.

?

Interested in a weekly MK8 tourney?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. Shaggy_MN_1975

Shaggy_MN_1975 Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Shaggy_MN_1975
    Wondering if there is any interest in a weekly Mario Kart 8 tournament amongst the board members. I have one created already called MirrorMirror DLC Cup that is Sunday night's from 10-11pm CST. I can post the ID number and rules if you'd like.

Would also be interested in creating another, just to give us a sort of break from a weekend of turf wars, haha!

Post your comments, suggestions, etc. and let's make it happen

2. Lyn

Lyn Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

I don't believe this belongs here. This is the Splatoon general discussion, I believe what you're looking for is here; [link]

3. Zoot

Zoot Inkling Commander

NNID:
    IveGotAMegaphone
    Heck yeah, I'm in! It'll help stave off the Splatoon longing.
    But a moderator does need to move this to the Calamari section.

4. Shaggy_MN_1975

NNID:
    Shaggy_MN_1975
    Thank you! I will post it there now

5. Shaggy_MN_1975

NNID:
    Shaggy_MN_1975
    Glad to hear your interested. I posted the new thread in the Calamari, so I will post the tourney ID there

If possible to delete this particular thread, please do so moderators, thanks