• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Weekly Mario Kart Tourney Interest?

Interested in a weekly Mario Kart 8 Tournament

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
Wondering if there is any interest in a weekly Mario Kart 8 tournament amongst the board members. I have one created already called MirrorMirror DLC Cup that is Sunday night's from 10-11pm CST. I can post the ID number and rules if you'd like.

Would also be interested in creating another, just to give us a sort of break from a weekend of turf wars, haha!

Post your comments, suggestions, etc. and let's make it happen

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I would play if theres a lot of other people joining

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
I think it would be cool once we had a lot of people involved. Especially if we could get some squad races going on, that would be amazing.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That would be very cool! I'd love to participate, but probably only if it's 200cc. ^^;

Shaggy_MN_1975

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shaggy_MN_1975
Here is a couple tournament IDs for those interested. There are two back to back on Sunday nights, starting at 9pm central time. Hope to see you all there.

0830-2889-4258 The SquirdBoards 200 and 5973-4311-6946 MirrorMirror DLC Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom