• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

welcome to the debut of a new clan - valtameri!

ninkiminjaj

Inkling
hello everyone!

just today i made this new splatoon 2 clan discord server!
im more of a splatoon beginner and i would us all to help each other! ♡

you dont have to be a specific rank to join, but there will maybe/hopefully be a casual and competitive group and you have to be over B- to join the competitive group!

well, not lets get to the rules ♡

absolutely no bullying! no slurs, no harassment, offensive jokes CAN be okay and just be a decent human being

you will first get warnings and if you get 3 warnings, you will get kicked

please be 14 or over! i may accept you if youre 13 (or maybe even almost 13) but i will keep a special look on your behaviour

cursing is allowed! if you really have a problem with it though then dm me please!

multiclanning is allowed!

please have a [va-me] in front of your name when we are doing scrims! i would also appreciate it if you would put it in front of your in game name in general but you definitely dont have to! or [va-me♡]! i will have to see hehe

so now, how to join?

please fill out this form in the comments!
nickname:
do you want to be a co-admin:
timezone:

thats all! ill just dm you the discord link!

i would really extremely appreciate it if you could join! it really is a completely new clan so i hope it works out haha

btw - valtameri is finnish for ocean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom