• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon

pokeblock300

Inkling
I can't believe nobody's made this yet... here goes.
Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. You must be the toughest of the tough to get in to this fine dining establishment. And how do you prove it, may I ask? Simply tell us how tough you are and we'll instantly believe you.

... basically, you're just writing silly reasons as to why you're tough. For example, "I played through all of Ninja Gaiden on one life," or the classic "I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast. Without any milk." And here's where the fun part comes in. The person that comments next judges if you should be allowed into the Salty Spitoon or not, based on how tough you are.

TL;DR: Say how tough you are, the person below you judges how tough you actually are.
I'll start...
I'm so tough, I drank orange juice after brushing my teeth.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
How tough am I? I once got into a bike accident when I was 9 and only cried for the rest of my life because it broke my front teeth! *crying*

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I'm so tough, I fight with huge polycarbonate swords and only nearly lost an eye.
Both peeps above are really tough, I'll probably lose my eye with them.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
How tough am I? I Broke my favorite shoes today... and I only hated my life for like 30-45 minutes... (Anyone suggest glue for shoes? I need to buy some glue but don't know what type of glue to get!? HELP)

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
How tough am I!?
My brother broke my 30 dollar 3DS XL case and I only complained for about 24 hours!

Wrog

Senior Squid
I'm so manly and tough I think I know how to car

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
HOW TOUGH AM I?
I spent 10 hours at work (first time working ever) and I didn't complain even if dish washing is the grossest ****ing thing ever

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Ok many others did but sure come in.

I'm so tough I played a round in tower control only with the Splattershot and all the clothing you started with and no added slots

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
I done wrassled with an alligator,
I done tussled with a whale.
I handcuffed lightning 'n throwed thunda in jail.
Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick.
I'm so mean I make medicine sick.

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
How tough am I? I watched the entirety of the Legend of Zelda Cartoon, and all the cutsceens in the Zelda CDI games, and survived.

Drew

Inkling
NNID
Drew6187
Oh my, you're incredibly tough. Come right in!

I'm so tough, all my partners in Ranked got disconnected and I STILL won.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom