• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Welcome!

herberttm

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3560-9911-4323
Welcome to Valhalla Inkfish! We're a friendly group of people who's number one priority is to provide a childfree place for those who want that. We're looking for open-minded, easy-going individuals who are adults, age 21 and up. Let us know if you're interested and we can happily provide you with the Discord!

JustinVentus

Inkling
Hello, my name is Justin. I am 28 years old and I will not lie at this time I am low rank. I am sure you can understand this is cause alot of randoms are not team friendly. I am very open minded and also never had kids. I am a fast learner in competitive games and sort of have a tacticians mindset. If you are willing to bring me on I will give it my all for the team. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know.

herberttm

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3560-9911-4323
Hey sir! Responded to you on Twitter :) Rank is no big deal to us! We're just happy to interact with some more mature individuals who don't have kids wailing in the background <3 lol I've been having a hard time getting things on squid boards to work, which is why I didn't see this! So if you want to keep talking on twitter that'd be fine - otherwise I'll just keep myself minded to check here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom