• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What’s good

Halite

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0998-8510-2402
Hey all! I’m an avid ranked player in splatoon 2 with the same UN, Halite. The only weapon I can ever use is the splat roller even though I know the krak-on splat roller is basically the same weapon lmao

I just hit lvl 30 and my current rankings are:
Splat Zones: A (fell out of S lol)
Tower control: S+0
Rainmaker: S

I’m here to meet some more people I can talk to about splatoon and hopefully get into discord to vent some frustrations or share some POTGs The current weapon that gives me an anyeurism is the Blaster series lol but yeah! If you’ve ever seen me in competitive, I’m sorry if me and my trusty splat roller have failed u ORZ

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hey all! I’m an avid ranked player in splatoon 2 with the same UN, Halite. The only weapon I can ever use is the splat roller even though I know the krak-on splat roller is basically the same weapon lmao

I just hit lvl 30 and my current rankings are:
Splat Zones: A (fell out of S lol)
Tower control: S+0
Rainmaker: S

I’m here to meet some more people I can talk to about splatoon and hopefully get into discord to vent some frustrations or share some POTGs The current weapon that gives me an anyeurism is the Blaster series lol but yeah! If you’ve ever seen me in competitive, I’m sorry if me and my trusty splat roller have failed u ORZ
I think id be more worried about you kicking my butt instead of worrying about you failing me in battle. lol I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to play with here! I'm just getting into ranked but I'm pretty good at turf war. if I can get good at ranked, I will be god squid!... maybe.

Hope you like it here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom