• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Anime are you currently watching?

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
I'm currently watching
High school dxd born English dub and sub
Fairy tail English dub and sub

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Currently i'm watching through Lucky Star. I have to say, the humour in it is just brilliant! Each character has their moments, and Lucky Channel at the end is a good laugh too. Certainly worth watching!

EsYosh

Inkling
NNID
SmashYoshi
I'm currently watching Fairy tail english dub and Death Note. I don't usually like darker animes but Death note is very interesting!

C_Mill24

Inkling
Ghost Stories (English Dub)

The dub is absolutely hilarious. You should definitely check it out.

At the same time, I'm watching Soul Eater again.

Richtea007

Inkling
NNID
Richtea87
I don't normally watch Anime but I just finished 'Attack on Titan' after my brother nagged me to watch it for months. I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the second season :)

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Love Live s2 and Tokyo Ghoul
Love Live has it's good sides (and they're really good) but sometimes I feel kinda pathetic for watching it
Oh yeah I forgot about those that are airing rn
Nisekoi s2
Danmachi (I'm starting to hate this anime)
Fairy Tail 2014 (Fairy Tail was better)
Danmachi gets really pathetic, I hate op chaacters and characters that have no personality they're no special they're just perfect at everything ohh and all the girls love them and they always forgive about everything ohh and they're so perfect yess they never make mistakes UGH HATE THAT ITS LAME (cough cough reasons for Kirito being bullshit rn)
So yeah during the last episode I got pissed off this is LAME

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
im rewatching Lucky Star at the moment since the last time i saw it was in middle school. It was the first anime i ever watched and im still suprised that the company makes Konata and Lucky Star related items and cross-overs ... it last aired 2007 so 8 years ago... wow

I watched Squid Girl for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it.
It sucks that a guy once told me "those arent proper animes" - screw him, anime is anime.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I put kuroko no basket's 3rd season down a while ago, and just picked it back up. I didn't know Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works had a second season, so I will be on that. I'm also watching Owari no Seraph Shokugeki no Souma.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
If anyone wants a "What the shell is happening!?" anime to watch - i recommend 'Nichijou' or more commonly known as 'My Ordinary Life'. the title is a lie in itself because ordinary is not what this universe is.

someone dropped a sausage and fell over which caused an atomic bomb explosion for no reason and it had actual effects on the surrounding area and some girls are machines, i dont know what the shell is going on.

Phazon

Inkling
Nanatsu no Taizai
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece
Jojo
One Punch Man

Animes I'm not watching:

Dragon Ball Super: Garbage plot, Nothing near Dragon Ball Z
Naruto/Boruto: Overhyped ninja garbage
Fairy Tail: Magical Garbage

Agadez

Octobrush Crackerjack
Just binged watch Panty and Stocking the other day. :V Really love the ending song from that show. Might finally get around to watching Space Dandy and re-watching Cowboy Bebop.

Currently watching: Boku no Hero

The Milkmann

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0550-5773-9417
Haven't really touched anime lately, but I will probably rewatch Initial D and NGE again soon.

Depulsha

Inkling
NNID
-
Switch Friend Code
SW-3661-1146-5815
Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season
Citrus
Gancrest Senki
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
Kokkoku
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho