• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 What are some good Youtube/Twitch streamers that use chargers?

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
I'm ok with chargers but I wanted to watch high level players so I could see where I'm lacking and improve.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
Rezb1t and Latias, however they don't upload very often on YouTube (not sure about twitch).

Nikey was arguably the best sniper in Splatoon 1, but he doesn't seem to be using chargers in Splatoon 2.

ThatSRB2Dude (who is arguably the best player in the western competitive scene) doesn't use chargers in tournament, but he does use them while on YouTube and Twitch, and is still ridiculously good with them - he uploads regularly on YouTube, and often streams on Twitch as well - he's where I learned most of my charger skills.

Also Echo, who plays for team Extermination. I don't think he used YouTube or twitch, but if you can find some tournament footage of him on YouTube he's really good too.

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
I've been watching its_power_ on Twitch and he always use chargers.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Its_power_ is easily one of the best, plus it's a treat watching him land the clutch tap-shots.

EDIT: aaaaaw I see he was already recommended, well w/e
Power 'n' Rezb1t (and my bud Cuddlefish, but he doesn't make any vids, we just squad when we can) are my favorite snipers to watch
(and WhiteHawke too I suppose, but he's definitely on the entertainer side, rather than the "lets pro133t win the tournaments" kinda feel)

Last edited:

The Bean

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1970-1283-5812
Late to the dinner party here but I've spent a good deal of time where I was supposed to be working watching WhiteHawke on YouTube. He plays with a couple other weapons but has some good charger compilations...plus his commentary is quite amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhitehawkePAUNCH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom