• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are some tips and tricks for playing any battle

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Hey! There are many ways to improve your game if you're relatively new to Splatoon. I recommend watching some @ThatSrb2DUDE on youtube to pick up some tips.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Knowing each weapon and the specials you are up against helps. "Should I save my Tentamissles because the other team is running 2 stingrays..?" stuff like that.

Padre

Pro Squid
Try to work as a team. Dont play hero all the time, but lend hand for others, so they can clean up the mess.

Always try to think "What if?":
If you now push forward, should you first ink an escape route?
Not sure where that one guy vanished? Maybe better try luring him out with a sub weapon.

Learning from mistakes. Dont lose hope, after a few success from opponent, they sometimes get too ****y and comebacks happen.

ColeEamon

Inkling
I always stick near my teammates, but always fight together, never separate if you're losing too many fights.

NekoBlast

Inkling
Tip 1: Don't die. A trade is usually not worth it if not for very good reasons.
Tip 2: Try to read your opponents if you want to win a 1v1. Don't engage if you don't think you can win. Don't chase if you think your opponent is expecting you. etc.
Tip 3: Always watch your flank. Especially useful in ranked games where players tend to fight around an objective. Turf wars are more hectic in general, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't be watching for flankers.
Tip 4: Practice your aim in the training ground. Mechanical skills is not just important for getting better, but also for enjoying games in general. At the very least it lets you know when you lose engagements because of bad decisions or because of bad aim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom