• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are you playing? Non-Nintendo-published edition

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Share and discuss which games are currently being played by users. Try to include games published by companies other than Nintendo. Games on multiple platforms and third party games on Nintendo systems are fine.

I just finished Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's a hack and slash platformer with RPG elements made by animator Dean Dodrill and published by Microsoft Studios as part of a competition for Xbox around 2012. Needless to say, the game is amazing, so it won the competition and is now available for PC, Mac, and Playstation. The gameplay is similar in ways to Castlevania and Super Metroid.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I started playing warframe on the PC, though it's been a while since I've played it. I'd like to hop on again soon!

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I recently beat Ori and the Blind Forest on PC, which was an astounding metroidvania, and have been dabbling in the Dungeon Defenders 2 pre-alpha. Anxiously awaiting Axiom Verge to be released on Steam.

Oni

Full Squid
Viewtiful joe. replaying the first before playing 2 which i was able to find after looking for a long *** time.

Dr. Peace

Full Squid
Metal Gear Solid 2, Bayonetta, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse currently.
I'd recommend all three, but I'm not enjoying MGS2 as much as 3 or the original yet.

Rhino47

thInk Tank Captain
NNID
Rhino47
R.B.I. Baseball 15 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection at the moment. I dabble in Titanfall and Halo: The Master Chief Collection when I have friends online too.

youthCAT1590

Pro Squid
I recently beat & platinumed Puppeteer on PS3. AWESOME Game. Highly reccommend to those who love platformers.

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
Bloodborne. Lots of Bloodborne. For... pretty much the entire month. I find it quite enjoyable.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
Just beat Bayonetta, moving on to Bayonetta 2 now. Also recently played through The Wolf Among Us and Dragon Age: Inquisition, both were a blast.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
I play a little Team Fortress 2 daily. And Payday 2 whenever the mood strikes.

Been messing around with Pillars of Eternity a bit, along with a handful of other titles.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (I don't have Ultra at the moment.)

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
League of Legends for me lately. Been trying out Jungle lately, but I love running support.

BedBison

Inkster Jr.
Final Fantasy Type-0 for the Xbox One. It's pretty fun, the best way to describe it would be Final Fantasy's take on Dynasty Warriors. The story doesn't make much sense but it's pretty fun to just beat up on people mindless while you listen to the games great music.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Anyone else play Disgaea?
No...?
Ok...

Anyway right now I'm playing Etrian Mystery Dungeon, super fun and crazy ammounts of postgame content

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
finishing my replay of dark souls because i don't have a ps4 for bloodborne and its legitimately making me upset to a degree

as for multiplayer (because i don't really like to do invasions in dark souls) i'm wobbling back and forth between insurgency and tf2. wish i could play insurgency more, but my computer is more or less a wind up toy car wired to a monitor and keyboard, so i get atrocious framerate on it...

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Grand Theft Auto V. It's a great game, but I don't think I had to tell you that :P

GTA Online is pretty fun. It gets a bad rap for being infested with cheaters, but I've personally never had any direct run-ins with any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom