1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

What are you reading?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by david196520, Feb 4, 2019.

1. david196520

david196520 Inkling

I read many mangas but this time I read harem manga here and I think this is one of the best manga because this manga character so nice and I like this manga.
    AND
    What are you reading?

2. seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling Senior Squid

horus rising by dan abnet :D (its warhammer 40k btw)

3. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Reading the Splatoon Manga, just waiting for volume 6 to receive the official English translation to get it.

4. seth_the_inkling

seth_the_inkling Senior Squid

still not a bad read :D

5. Emperor

Emperor twitter.com/Emperor_Kun

Only two I'm actively reading at the moment is the Splatoon and My Hero Academia manga.

6. Achamo

Achamo Inkling Commander

NNID:
    KupoSuppi
    I'm reading The Dragon Rider.
    It's just an old typical Fantasy/Adventure novel that had caught my interest though. Not a Manga.
    Not a bad read for those who are into the Fantasy fairy tale aesthetics, such as Elves, Fairies, dragons, Brownies and more.

calamaro likes this.