• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What are your most used brands?

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
So based on the gear you usually use in Splatoon, which brands do you tend to use the most?
On my current two main sets I have:
2 Zink, 2 Tentatek, 1 Zekko and 1 Splash Mob.
With a previous set that I don't use as often anymore, I would also have another Zink and Tentatek.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Hm... well, based on the abilities I use most, it's probably Krak-On, Splash Mob and Tentatek (plus some Firefin). I used to be a huge fan of Forge for... some reason; the snorkel thingy was my first piece of gear with a Sub triple.

P-Kong

Full Squid
No, it doesn't have to be Inkline :rolleyes:
Krak-On, Splash Mob, Firefin, Tentatek and Rockenberg are some of the best, since Mobility and Ink Management are vital for me.
Inkline, Takoroka and K.O.G. look really nice, though.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Inkline, Takoroka and K.O.G. look really nice, though.
Ah, yes, 'style points', as I like to call them - in random queue, your team automatically has an advantage if it's using hipstery weapons, any Sheldon's Picks or certain gear, K.O.G. included. I've tried to get good rolls on my K.O.G. shirts in order to use them well but have yet to get anything coherent...

Sam2123

Inkling
I basically use krak on and rockenburg. I sometimes use squidforce, zink, amiibo, inkline, and firefin, but sometimes.

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
i'm leaning to forge, love special duration up and the forge splattershot is one of my favorite weapons.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
Tentatek. In my opinion their simple designs with interesting colors makes for a nice style, and their headgear is incredibly out there and fun to wear. Also, I love Ink Recovery Up, so more often then not I'll be wearing something with it anyways.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Rockenberg baybeeeee!
A close second and third go to Krak-on and Inkline, respectively.
Krakon, like Rockenberg, also has the slick looks and a superior sub ability.
Inkline? I'm not a huge defense up guy, but their gear tends to just look like what I wear IRL so =p

Last edited:

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
I use a lot of Rockenberg, Forge, and ZInk gear. I also use some amiibo gear and other brands.

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Zink, Forge, Zekko, SquidForce, Splash Mob, Tentatek and Krak-On. I use a mixture, and change my Inkling's gear quite often according to what weapon I'm using. All brands are stylish in their own unique way. xD

Astro86

Inkling
NNID
KOAstr04
I like to use a mixture of brands depending on the weapon I'm using but I tend to use Krak-On and Rockenberg for almost all my builds. Swim Speed and Run Speed FTW!

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Rockenberg all the way, gotta go for that sweet speed. More importantly, the rockabilly look is pretty cool, especially the high-rise 'Creeper' style shoes. Winning is temporary, but looking cool is forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom