• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are your talents? Showcase!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Whether you're a writer, singer, artist, actor, or have any other talents... Tell us about them and share your work(If applicable)

I love drawing! I think I'm pretty good for drawing with a mouse!

This is my OC Lillian!

This is my OC Emmaleigh (Lillian's half sister)

This is Melanie Martinez! :> One of my favorite singers

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
@aceofscarabs
OMG YOUR ART IS ADORABLE *0*
and omg that's so amazing that sounds so tedious, you must be passionate and motivated(unlike me when I draw or make something I spend less than an hour on something or I give up lol)!! I could never do that due to my ADD.. :-0

Aerotop

Inkling
It's not a big talent of mine, but I am taking Drama for my third year in a row in high school, so I guess I'm pretty good at acting by high school standards. I've performed in a few full-length plays and musicals, mostly in the chorus and some small roles, but I have done big roles in one act plays.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
It's not a big talent of mine, but I am taking Drama for my third year in a row in high school, so I guess I'm pretty good at acting by high school standards. I've performed in a few full-length plays and musicals, mostly in the chorus and some small roles, but I have done big roles in one act plays.
OMG SO COOL!! I wish I could act... All I can do is cry on command... But that's quite an achievement!!! I never knew any of the drama kids say they're preformed anywhere else! At least in my school!
Also cute icon *scurries away*

I also do pixel art

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I'm a good artist, although I've been mainly doing Miiverse drawings for now. You can check my sig for my Inkling self, as well as my avatar for an older sprite-esque iteration that looks a little odd actually agh

I've got more art on Miiverse, too. Someday, though, I gotta get off my butt and draw something on Photoshop already. :P

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm a good artist, although I've been mainly doing Miiverse drawings for now. You can check my sig for my Inkling self, as well as my avatar for an older sprite-esque iteration that looks a little odd actually agh

I've got more art on Miiverse, too. Someday, though, I gotta get off my butt and draw something on Photoshop already. :p
I draw on miiverse too (My signature is an example)
*goes to follow you*

Luka

Inkling
NNID
Kittari
I wouldn't say I'm talented at anything. "Talent" refers to a natural affinity for a certain skill, or set of skills. As for what I'm good at, I can only claim to be "okay" at art, but Splatoon has rejuvenated my motivation to practice Art again!

Although... I haven't made much. Only, what, 2 drawings and a quick sequence?

First:

Second:

Quick Sequence:

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
I've no idea if these count as "talents", but if so, my own are sheer speed, and the ability to process/track a huge number of things at once. And by "speed" I dont mean physical speed like running or something; I aint the athletic type. I mean something like reaction speed; my reflexes are, frankly, ridiculous. Very useful in gaming, particularly fighting games; I almost never meet an opponent that can keep up with me. Bloody useless though, most of the time, IRL. I mean, what in hell would I do with it? The other ability is much more useful (well, to a point). I notice that most people tend to get tunnel vision when doing pretty much any task, as they focus on that task but tend to get confused if anything else tries to grab their attention. Alot of people cannot talk while they're doing something else, or they slow down and can mess things up. Doesnt happen to me, and I can process a heck of alot more than just 2 things at a time. I suspect that this one may be an effect caused by the fact that I'm autistic.

It has it's problems though. I notice EVERYTHING, all the time; every noise, every word, every object, every tiny bit of movement, nothing escapes my perception. But I also cant turn this off. Most people can filter out alot of extraneous things, preventing them from getting overloaded by useless incoming data/information or whatever you want to call it. I cant do that, so I do get overloaded every now and then, which, ah, causes problems. And when it's time to sleep, I have to have something quite loud near the bed producing a constant flat sound, to drown out and make it impossible to hear anything else, or every tiny sound will keep me awake.

These things are also balanced out by how bloody awful my memory is, and how very spacey and absentminded I tend to be. Ever try to make a sandwich and forget the bread? I've done that. It's just as derpy as it sounds. Is why I dont do things like cook, me using an oven/stove/whatever would be a very bad idea. And no, I dont do drugs or alcohol or anything like that, that's just how I am naturally.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I've no idea if these count as "talents", but if so, my own are sheer speed, and the ability to process/track a huge number of things at once. And by "speed" I dont mean physical speed like running or something; I aint the athletic type. I mean something like reaction speed; my reflexes are, frankly, ridiculous. Very useful in gaming, particularly fighting games; I almost never meet an opponent that can keep up with me. Bloody useless though, most of the time, IRL. I mean, what in hell would I do with it? The other ability is much more useful (well, to a point). I notice that most people tend to get tunnel vision when doing pretty much any task, as they focus on that task but tend to get confused if anything else tries to grab their attention. Alot of people cannot talk while they're doing something else, or they slow down and can mess things up. Doesnt happen to me, and I can process a heck of alot more than just 2 things at a time. I suspect that this one may be an effect caused by the fact that I'm autistic.

It has it's problems though. I notice EVERYTHING, all the time; every noise, every word, every object, every tiny bit of movement, nothing escapes my perception. But I also cant turn this off. Most people can filter out alot of extraneous things, preventing them from getting overloaded by useless incoming data/information or whatever you want to call it. I cant do that, so I do get overloaded every now and then, which, ah, causes problems. And when it's time to sleep, I have to have something quite loud near the bed producing a constant flat sound, to drown out and make it impossible to hear anything else, or every tiny sound will keep me awake.

These things are also balanced out by how bloody awful my memory is, and how very spacey and absentminded I tend to be. Ever try to make a sandwich and forget the bread? I've done that. It's just as derpy as it sounds. Is why I dont do things like cook, me using an oven/stove/whatever would be a very bad idea. And no, I dont do drugs or alcohol or anything like that, that's just how I am naturally.
I have quick reflexes too, mostly when in the car/driving... I'm very observant and am fast to react...
I see that as a talent... maybe like a hidden talent!!!

Flight

Pro Squid
I've been an artist since the very beginning. So far, I've created two original characters, with one being deprecated. Here's Aspyr, the one I've been using on my avatars as of mid-2013. I plan on doing more with the character in the near future.

Avatars like this are made in Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop (for the final touches). This one in particular took four straight weeks to finish.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I don't have too many talents, but I suppose I am pretty good at the drums. I've played since I was about 6 until now, when I am 11. I could list off songs I know, but I'll just list the ones I know that I like: 21 Guns By Green Day, Closer to The Heart By Rush, All of My Love By Led Zeppelin, and Back in Black by AC/DC.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I can draw, sing, and run faster than average (lol). I'm also pretty good at most genres of video games, and I guess... a lot of things, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom