• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Clothes Do You Want to Wear When Splatoon "Ends"?

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
We've all thought about it before. The ideal set of clothing you want your inkling to wear once the online services are unavailable. I'm torn between quite a few looks, so I'd like to hear from all of you what you'd be wearing.

Have you given much thought as to what your permanent outfit will look like?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I kinda really... really hope they don't do that, but whatever.
Basically, my main gear from my signature.

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
ah! that would suck when/if it ends
though, definitely my octo tee, as for headgear and shoes, my paintball mask and cherry kicks

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Ehh... ahh... scary thought, really. Given how long Wii and DS services lasted after their succeeding consoles came out, I don't think we'll have to worry about it for a while, but still. Perhaps something like :head_cap006::clothes_tes003::shoes_sht000: - a mixture of sets I've used for the Tri and classic Slosher, cute and comfortable to wear.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I've never thought about it myself but it's an easy enough question for me. Bobble Hat, Green Zip Hoodie, and LE Lo-Tops, all while wielding the Splattershot I've used since launch day. I've had many good battles with this gear.

If you prefer pictures:
:head_ncp000::clothes_prk001::shoes_slo002::wst_shot_normal00:

Now I'm off to distract myself. Thinking about the end-of-life period for Splatoon is way too depressing.

G

girigiriHERO

I'd go out the way I came in, I'd play my last game with the original gear all re-rolled at random and the Splattershot.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
If I catch the end, perhaps my speedy gear with the Jr if its still viable. I'm currently working on tentetek on my alt, so who knows!

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I would finally go back to how it used to be in the beginning of Splatoon for me, before all what mattered were abilities and I threw together ugly as hell outfits just to get good stats. Instead I'll wear the most useless crap only for its looks.
I want to leave seeing my Inkling as a green male wearing Pilot Goggles, Octo-Tee and Plum Casuals. That's how I'll leave him when I play Splatoon for the last time.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
I would finally go back to how it used to be in the beginning of Splatoon for me, before all what mattered were abilities and I threw together ugly as hell outfits just to get good stats. Instead I'll wear the most useless crap only for its looks.
I want to leave seeing my Inkling as a green male wearing Pilot Goggles, Octo-Tee and Plum Casuals. That's how I'll leave him when I play Splatoon for the last time.
Because that's not ugly at all :P

But, yeah, the strawboater, which I haven't worn for a while due to the 2.7 update forcing me away from CEliter comes back, and my carnival barker striped SL returns. Undecided on shoes.

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
I think I'll go with

Captain's Hat (The final reward you get for getting lvl 50, pretty fitting)
White Sailor Suit (I'm not sure on this one, but it looks great and I use it a lot)
Octoling Boots (I used this on everything since it had such an amazing roll since I got two Special Charge Ups on it plus they look great)

With the NZAP 89, the first weapon I got 99999 turf with.

swamphox

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DawGnar
Ski Nordic, Squidmark LS, Hero Boots
Weapon depends on mood but probably a custom hydra splatling if Im alone.

v0idStrike_squid-kid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dlb456network
If my signature setup doesn't change by the time servers are off:
Bobble Hat
Green Zip Hoodie
Cyan Trainers
Custom E Liter 3K
Second Lightest Skin Color
Dark Blue Eyes

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Probably that one white Ninja Squid shirt and Red Hi-tops, the former for nostalgic value and the latter for being the shoes I wear the most by far. Not sure for headgear, though. Maybe the Squid Hairclip?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom