• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What else is going on in Inkopolis Square?

BooDestroyer

Full Squid
NNID
BooDestroyer
There's many more questions to be had with all the other characters in the game.

We...don't know the entire layout of the Square yet, do we? What are the shops this time now, and who runs them?

Ammo Knights is back, but what's with everything else now?

If Crusty Sean is running a food stand, then who sells you shoes now? And isn't Annie working with Sheldon? What does this entail? And Jelonzo? Who sells you hats and shirts now? Is Sean's food stand even usable or just there for show?

Where's Spyke? He does have a connection with that Murch kid, doesn't he?

Even before the story with the Squid Sisters happened, they already retired "The Squid Sisters" a while ago. There must be a new group in town who's "fresh" with everyone at this point and doing announcements.

Maybe a Splatoon 2 Direct later on will make it all clear.

Last edited:

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I imagine they're keeping these tiny details for release, there's not much use explaining them in a direct as they don't impact the gameplay and just give away some of the fun details. As for characters like Spyke and Annie, even if they don't show up, I imagine their absence will be explaining in a unlock-able backstory log, sort of like the Sunken Scrolls but more expanded on the gap between the original game and this one. Sure, there's a lot of holes in the story right now, but it'll all be explained in the final game, even if not outright given a explanation.

BooDestroyer

Full Squid
NNID
BooDestroyer
Don't forget that there was a Direct for the first game a few weeks before its release. (That was also when the Squid Sisters were first revealed)

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I know there is a building that is unfinished. Makes me wonder if it opens up later after beating a few things in single player mode, or what not. I am assuming it is more playable games, or some sort of extra input for dlc. Otherwise I am wondering about the scale size of the hub since the last one was a bit 'cramped' in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom