• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What games would you be playing for Halloween?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
It is that time of year again: Halloween! Every year I get into the spirit of ghouls, and ghost, beckoning me to play something a little themed around the holiday. So I must ask: What sort of video game related, or music do you do around this time of year?

Last year, 2016: It was Majora's Mask, finishing it 100% complete before the end of the month on console. (Didn't feel like pulling out the actual cartridge in case something happen, and the controller is very worn out at this point.)

This year, 2017: Luigi's Mansion, which is a common courtesy for me to do often as a tradition with Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions arriving, it is going to hold me off till October 6th of the day of it's release.

At the same time, I am listening to the soundtrack of Majora's Mask, and other themed things to make the holiday even more enjoyable.

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
good question!, I usually end up playing horror games such as Outlast or Slender but I might play something not as creepy or disturbing this time XD. I might actually just play Luigis Mansion again since it has been a while.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
good question!, I usually end up playing horror games such as Outlast or Slender but I might play something not as creepy or disturbing this time XD. I might actually just play Luigis Mansion again since it has been a while.
Actually, I keep forgetting the Resident Evil series, Parasite Eve, Deep Fear, and a bunch of FMV games that did horror. Throwing that out in case you ever wanted to try one of those too.

Splatoon

Splatoon

And more Splatoon
You might be too far gone to be saved from Splatoon. You need a dosage of SALT!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Splatoon and probably pull an all-nighter too. My friend and I have started this tradition last year. We would decorate the room accordingly, pick a good playlist, dress up in a fitting theme and binge-play a chosen videogame all day + night long while snacking, salting, laughing. We might still watch a crappy B-Horror sometimes in between when we take a break, though!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Splatoon and probably pull an all-nighter too. My friend and I have started this tradition last year. We would decorate the room accordingly, pick a good playlist, dress up in a fitting theme and binge-play a chosen videogame all day + night long while snacking, salting, laughing. We might still watch a crappy B-Horror sometimes in between when we take a break, though!
Ah-ha, like us. We have yet to decorate since I have a ton of cats and pumpkins to go around. Still have that needle felting pumpkin kit to do whenever we get a chance, which is soon I hope. I know we will be camping in the camper, and watching some horror film, but not sure what exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom