• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What If You Got To Make A Weapon?

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Pretty simple. I got the idea after some user with like an op weapon started butchering me and my team mates and I was like, you know what? I'll make a weapon that can completely DESTROY HIM.
So go show your ideas of what weapons you would create if you had control over Splatoon 2! And no, I don't give a single crud if you make it like the Op weapon of all time.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
The Splatbrella is essentially the only weapon remotely close to a shotgun.
So I would pick something like that. It would be amazing for situations where an Inkbrush gets up in your face.

BeanBunny

Inkling
NNID
BeanBunny
A roller, similar in control to the regular splat roller, with either splat or burst bombs and the rain cloud. Also, it should be purple. :D

kidsquid17

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Firefin
Switch Friend Code
SW-5267-5861-7211
i'm happy with my regular slosher just wish the aerospray didn't have curling bomb rush it's a bit much..

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Yea. Too bad the Splatbrella is only in single player currently.
But once it comes out... It will be so worth it since I'll get to show off my fresh new Hero Brella Replica (do you have any idea how painful it was to beat the Octoshower using a SHOTGUN???)

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Thanks for the tip. Been trying for a few days so I'll try this method.
Don't try to rush it, if you go in with the impression that this will take less time than about 18 minutes, you'll get frustrated easily. Since Rolonium won't always be available, you can also use some less effective methods. If you have a bounce pad, try to bounce towards it and just open fire. You're using a shotgun, so you'll usually get a few little hits, but those can make a big difference. If you're using a ride rail, do a Squid Jump and you can actually land on top of the Octoshower. You'll start sliding off when you're on top of it though, so as soon as you land on it, just spray and pray.

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Don't try to rush it, if you go in with the impression that this will take less time than about 18 minutes, you'll get frustrated easily. Since Rolonium won't always be available, you can also use some less effective methods. If you have a bounce pad, try to bounce towards it and just open fire. You're using a shotgun, so you'll usually get a few little hits, but those can make a big difference. If you're using a ride rail, do a Squid Jump and you can actually land on top of the Octoshower. You'll start sliding off when you're on top of it though, so as soon as you land on it, just spray and pray.
Alright. Thanks for the info.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Handheld fishing net. Scoop and shoot globs of ink over a long distance. Slower projectile and shot speed, however long range and decently damaging.

the

Inkling Commander
Something based on a fishing pole with the ability to hook and drag in opponents would be cool. Maybe with a melee attack akin to the brush, but the ability to cast the hook if the attack button is held/charged. If someone gets too close to the hook while it's cast, then it could drag them toward you for you to wail on 'em! (The downside being that you strafe slowly like a charger/splatling while the hook is cast, and can't attack until the hook comes back. And so if you drag someone to you on top of a normally-inaccessible ledge, you could be responsible for your own base getting invaded.)

....Wow, I went more in-depth than I expected haha. Just kept on thinking of different stuff, and now I want this weapon in the game when it'll never happen RIP

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Something based on a fishing pole with the ability to hook and drag in opponents would be cool. Maybe with a melee attack akin to the brush, but the ability to cast the hook if the attack button is held/charged. If someone gets too close to the hook while it's cast, then it could drag them toward you for you to wail on 'em! (The downside being that you strafe slowly like a charger/splatling while the hook is cast, and can't attack until the hook comes back. And so if you drag someone to you on top of a normally-inaccessible ledge, you could be responsible for your own base getting invaded.)

....Wow, I went more in-depth than I expected haha. Just kept on thinking of different stuff, and now I want this weapon in the game when it'll never happen RIP
So it's kinda like a hookshot that brings your enemies towards you so you can get upclose and destroy him? That sounds actually pretty cool! Glad that you made some downsides (such as strafing slowly) to make it not op).

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
So it's kinda like a hookshot that brings your enemies towards you so you can get upclose and destroy him? That sounds actually pretty cool! Glad that you made some downsides (such as strafing slowly) to make it not op).
And have a charge up time for range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom