• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What is something you'd like to see in Splatoon 2?

BoneyBrown

Inkling
NNID
BoneyBrown
Switch Friend Code
SW-2199-3817-1691
What is something you'd like to see in Splatoon 2, whether that be new abilities for gear, new weapons/weapon types, new maps, new gamemodes, new specials/subs, etc. (please specify what your map would look like, or what your weapon would do, how your gamemode works, etc.)

Example:
Personally, I'd like to see new specials. One special I had in mind is a special that shoots out all of the current subs in the game at once.

SP3CT3R

Full Squid
I, for one, would like to see playable Octolings, more single-player content, Pearl and Marina's backstories, more gear, and, of course, Camp Triggerfish.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
All the music from the first game. Not a fan of the music in this game honestly.

Collaboration gear. Remember the Squid Girl gear from the last game? I want more of that. Stuff based on other IPs like Mario or Zelda.

Rinkling

Inkling
It's probably never going to happen, but I'd like to see more of Ikopolis. I always thought the city looked interesting, and it would be cool if Nintendo decided to add more open-world aspects to Splatoon.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
More details and information in Salmon Run (e.g. knowing what Profreshional rank people have) is a first! The Octo Expansion Pack already deals with a lot of things that will help prolong this game's freshness for sure! More gear, YUS! More story mode, yeeeehaaw!
Other than that, hmm... I wish you could colour-lock your Inkling's hair to your favourite colour. A small thing, but a cool thing. =o) (Outside of battles.)
More options with colour in general--maybe that you could change the colours of the weapons you use.

MotorGamer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
MotorGamer
I know this is a silly idea but what if there was a first person mode?

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
only if I can sneak up on unsuspecting victims from the eyes of my ninja squid.

MotorGamer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
MotorGamer
That would be really cool, but what would the perspective be when you are a squid?

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Low to the ground, looking up, of course. Maybe it'd give you goggle vision. This is just making me imagine commando Inklings with small knife-like sponges, rising from the ink to splat their prey.

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
The only realistic thing I would like is the ability to turn the music off. Other wants are more wholesale changes that would probably have to go in the next game (new ranked modes, specials, etc.).

Elec

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3364-3100-3934
More Annaki stuff and more brella-type weapons, though I'm not sure how many more unique directions you can take the brellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom