• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What is your favorite in-game brand?

Your favorite in-game brand?

• Forge

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Krak-on

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Splash Mob

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Zekko

• Scalop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takoroka

• Firefin

• Inkline

• Tentatek

• Rockenberg

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Enperry

• Annaki

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Toni Kensa

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Zink

• Squidforce

• Total voters

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
Feel like talking about fashion!
Vote for your favorite brand, and leave a comment about the reason!
(the special brands, i.e. Grizzco, Cuttlegear, Amiibo are not included.)

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
Rockenberg speaks to me. I love the Rockabilly aesthetic, and the focus on Run/Swim Speed-up fits my playstyle. Nothing looks more fresh than a leather jacket, plus an actual pair of Tuk's "Creeper" shoes.

As someone who actually wears these obscure shoes, it's a pretty cool deep cut in fashion to see in a game.

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
I’d say Annaki. Because I’m a punk boi :D
Really love the two hula punk shirts, their blue cuff and red cuff, their beret and leather shoes. They oozes personality.
I want them irl! Also love the logo
Besides Annaki I also really like Scalop and Inkline.

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
Firefin because IRL I don't care enough to have a style and just get graphic or neutral color tees and neutral color pants that I don't have to think about when matching them because they all go fine together.

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Inkline's outdoor gear is very nice, expecially the Pro Trail Boots. Plus it gets an increased chance for Bomb Defense Up, which is an underrated ability imo.

Belial

Full Squid
I wear a lot of Annaki. I'm a goth/punk kinda guy. Especially the shirts. I tend to pair them with punk boots and some headphones. I can never find an Annaki mask with a good main special for me. X(

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Rockenberg speaks to me. I love the Rockabilly aesthetic, and the focus on Run/Swim Speed-up fits my playstyle. Nothing looks more fresh than a leather jacket, plus an actual pair of Tuk's "Creeper" shoes.

As someone who actually wears these obscure shoes, it's a pretty cool deep cut in fashion to see in a game.
I love creepers.....reminds me of the ska/punk era of the 70/80’s. <3.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Toni Kensa’s stuff is pretty cool looking but they usually have abilities I don’t like. I like Splash Mob’s headgear too.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Probably Annaki.

I love the Dive and Evolution Tees. Especially the Evolution Tee, which is my main shirt for ranked (it looks awesome and I thought running Respawn Punisher would be interesting since I typically have a high KD ratio in ranked). Something about the black tightly fit top with a super graphic design speaks to me.

Plus their logo is probably my favorite, rides the line of recognizable, elaborate, but simplistic.

Too bad when it comes ability rolls, they favor Cold-Blooded which is borderline useless.

Last edited:

ZetAchilles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7059-8858-9867
Toni Kensa or Annaki, for both brands the gear looks S W A G A L I C I O U S (im sorry)

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
hm..i actually find it hard....i just pick what i like and match everything with gear,skin color,pants and hairstyle lol yeah i just want my inkling/octoling boy to look their best! :l

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
I voted for Splash Mob, as the Retro Specs and Shirt with Blue Hoodie are two of my favourite pieces of gear in the game.

Though I have to admit, they're tied with Zink, thanks to the Zink Mini Splatling (my main in the first game) and the Black Dakroniks - also known as perfection in shoe form.

Switch Friend Code
SW-6228-0916-2793
Toni Kensa.

I wanted to ask a question about the brand but I’m still new to Squidboards and I don’t know how to create a thread about it.

Has anyone noticed when they’re in the tutorial something really cool. When you are about to finish it there is a Toni Kensa shop near the superjump platform to Inkpolis Square. You can see inside the shop a white hoodie, presumably Toni Kensa brand. However it’s not in the game, do you guys think the developers thought of adding the hoodie while creating the game? Do you think it might come in a future update? Why is it there if it’s not in the game? Let me know what you guys think and if you’ve noticed too

Raphaël

Inkling
Squidforce for me, it's the most iconic brand in the game for me. And I also love the designs, especially the two Anchor Tees and the default black Squidforce Tees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom