• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

what is your favorite sandwich?

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Have you ever heard of a wish sandwich? A wish sandwich is a sandwich where you have two slices of bread, and you... WISH you had some meat!

Seriously, I eat mostly vegetarian and pescetarian meals, so I have to go with fish sandwich. Any kind of white fish is good on a sandwich, but my overall favorite is probably beer battered cod.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Cook up some bologna in a pan.

Toast some bread.
Put the bologna in between the slices of bread.
In addition to the bologna, put some sharp cheddar cheese, siracha sauce, tomato, lettuce

thats a pretty good sandwich

Cereal

Full Squid
NNID
Xyvone
Turkey and cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, pepper and mayonnaise

haven't had one for a while now

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses
pepper turkey with guacamole, tomatoes, bacon, and cucumbers. alternatively, a BLT is also delicious. i especially like sandwiches with interesting bread like croissants or bagels.

Mistress_Nina

Inkling
NNID
Mistress_Nina
Peanut butter and jelly cause there nothing else to eat in mai house sandwich wise ;~;

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Toast 2 slices of bread. Put butter on them. Rustle up a scrambled egg. Get some ham. Slam them in the buttered bread. (I also put chile, but that's completely optional)

AceArcherArcane

Inkling
Brown bread, no butter with salmon and philidelphia(sorry I have NO idea how to spell this) cheese and maybe some chives if there are any and a little bit of pepper.

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
Roast Beef, Turkey, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Lettuce, Tomato, Salt, Pepper, Oil and Vinegar.

Although one of my favorite sandwiches in terms of concept is Pastrami. Most meats will get worse when you add more to them, Pastrami however only gets better.

Widdle Mac

Inkling
NNID
pollojustice
This is arguably the most meaningful question I have encountered on this site thus far.

White mountain bread, slightly buttered on the outer surfaces, put some mozarella cheese and tomato slices in there, a little basil if you're about that (preferably fresh). Balsamic vinaigrette on the side to dip in and u got urself one of the most delicious salad-wiches there ever darn sure was

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom