• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favorite Subject?

What is your subject?

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
My favorite subject(s) include:
*Biology,
*Art,
*Choir,
* And.... lunch! ;)
* If you consider Pizza, French fries, and Milk " supporting "Details".

trevar

Full Squid
NNID
blahmin027
I like band and PE but I can't participate in it for now because of my lung problems and asthma

IoCal

Inkling
I like math and science a lot. Too bad all the homework gets annoying and sometimes I don't feel like I have enough time to do all of it. Blame me for getting distracted and doing other stuff.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I voted for social studies, but I've generally been more into government and civics type classes than history ones. I find legislative and legal stuff very interesting for some reason, even boring stuff like how a bill becomes a law, haha.

I have had some very bad experiences with science and especially math, so I'm very glad there are people out there who excel in those subjects.

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
Maths. I'm, in fact, one of the top performing pupils in my year group, I was part of the junior maths challenge (bronze award because I had to leave early) and I'm hoping go I to Worcester uni with a bunch of other people from schools for some top level maths for 6 saturdays in October/November.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Um… *shrugs*
I'm decent at math(when it doesn't make me want to bang my head somewhere) and I like reading stories in LA (so I picked reading). I also really like Technology, which kinda sucks that it's not on here(unless it's part of career).

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
My favorite is english because I find it pretty easy, but that is mostly because I learned a lot from the Internet (Yeah, english isn't my mother tongue, big whoa).
I also like languages in general, history and art, as long as there isn't things like analyzing texts from dead poets or interpreting some 500-year-old paintings involved (really, when am I ever going to need that kind of thing in real life?).
But sciences (biology aside) and maths... *cringes* I don't like these subjects one bit. Glad to see there are people who like them though.

Last edited:

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Any type of language arts or science.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom