• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What is your favourite ,or main, weapon in Splatoon 3 so far?

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
I know it is still early in the games life cycle. But I am curious what people like this early. I still play Classic Squiffer and enjoy even more now with big bubbler special as it has many offensive and defensive uses. Anyway I am curious on what everyone’s favourite is.

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
I know it is still early in the games life cycle. But I am curious what people like this early. I still play Classic Squiffer and enjoy even more now with big bubbler special as it has many offensive and defensive uses. Anyway I am curious on what everyone’s favourite is.
I also like squiffer but when im desperate i use the .96 gal deco or the hero dualies

*Buster*

Inkster Jr.
Splat dulies or splatana wiper, the strafe speed on the wiper is inkredible. Reeflux is also pretty good.

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
I'm just sticking with the Splattershot for now

Squidify

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8542-7373-7610
Heavy Splatling has been my go to, but I hate sprinklers. Atleast it’s not the point censor line thing though.

anthocyanin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1172-6130-9838
I've been using the Nautilus. It's been a lot of fun trying to get the hang of using the squid roll while holding a splatling charge. I try out other weapons, but so far I keep coming back to it.

Ac℮

Inkster Jr.
Walleye Warehouse, Moray Towers, and Wahoo World
NNID
MyPetCocoa
Switch Friend Code
SW-7135-3637-2316
To be honest, before Splatoon 3, I never really got the appeal of the carbon roller. It felt too hard to kill with, and I'm bad at aiming when throwing bombs, so it just felt impossible to kill with to me. WELL NOT ANYMORE LOL. Like seriously, I can just badly throw a autobomb near people, and it makes them have to move, and that means I can just come up and splat them while they are avoiding the bomb lmao. Only a few times do people actually shoot at me, only to kill me and have the autobomb kill them shortly after. This is incredible, never in my wildest dreams would I think I would find a carbon roller so useful. I've tried to think, and realize just why the autobomb is so good on this, and that's when it hit me: on nearly every other weapon, you throw one, and now you likely do not have the ink needed to properly kill them due to needing multiple shots, unless you perfectly land every shot after. But here, you throw one, and you still have the ink needed to kill with, since its usually done in one swing.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
Dark Tetra Dualies for me just like in Splatoon 2 :) I'm not a big fan of the special though but I'm slowly adjusting to it ^_^

banyochan

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
I've been using the N-zap, mostly because the special on it is broken, and encourages aggressive play. I'd stick to a Splattershot (why is the redesign so ugly) if it had a decent kit, but I have to say that Trizooka sucks, especially when paired with a slayer kit. If people complained that Tentas encouraged not being on the front line (not exactly true, there were ways to quickly pop it off and not spend a considerable amount of time running to safety), then Trizooka is much worse, as you need safe ground that's not painted to use it meaningfully, and then it's just slow and awkward to use.

I've dabbled with different roles when playing a bit of turf, but I simply enjoy being an aggressive front liner, and relying on mechanical skill to secure kills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom