• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What is your name on Splatoon?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
My name on Splatoon is Ree, and I just wanted to know if you have the game, what is your name on the game? is it the same as the name on the website?

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Girafarig ingame.

ShinyGirafarig is my NNID.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Ulk, same as my username here. Sometimes also Trinity.

Princess Bubbie

Tiny lil' monster
NNID
Princess.Bubbie
P Bubs is my inkling's name. It's gender neutral since I like switching between genders and works since my nickname is Bubbie.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
I don't know the difference..I don't remember if they have you choose an in game name..I literally forgot if that was a thing..I thought it was whatever your NNID was, it used that because that's how you find the people..
So yea..My NNID (JeiCos) is my name on there.
I kinda have no choice though, as a Youtuber who plays Splatoon on my channel, it makes things FAR easier to have all of my usernames the same.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I go by Scuttles; I've considered switching to Cuttles (it's cuter and the usual contraction of my full internet handle), but never really decided to go for it, perhaps partly because although I don't dislike the association with cuttlefish, it ends up looking like something I came up with specifically for Splatoon, which I, like, didn't. But if/when I join a squad and want to prefix my tag with the squad's abbreviation, Cuttles will be more suitable as most of them require three spare characters (like MS♫ or whatever).
I don't know the difference..I don't remember if they have you choose an in game name..I literally forgot if that was a thing..I thought it was whatever your NNID was, it used that because that's how you find the people..
It takes the name of the Mii you've connected to your NNID, which can be switched around at any time. Means there's a 10-character limit, too.

sofly

Inkling
Mine is wiz - short and sweet :)

Have thought about changing the name to be something more silly, since I mainly play Splatoon online

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It's just Lyn. My NNID is FurryRedPanda (wish I could change it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom