• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What level have you gotten to in Squid Jump?

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
In these dark times of server outage, you can count on one thing to save the day.

I'm on Stage 12. Flaming conveyor belts!

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Level 13, but then I turned my Wii U off to see if I could reconnect, before checking everything was going down lol, should have continued to play Squid Jump XD

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I got to lvl 15 and started to lose interest in it while waiting for the servers to come up so I didn't end up trying to go higher, although I used up my lives in the level before stopping.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
I got to Level 6, but then the servers came back up. Also, I kinda lost interest.

luigisly

Full Squid
Ended up getting to level 25, things get crazy up there. moving platforms 3 wide forced star pickups and all around crazy jumps. Was super intense and kept me going during the server down time. Also continuing once losing lives only bumps you down 4 levels.

Blooper

Inkling
NNID
ArcanineTrainer
I ended up getting to level 13. That game is super addicting!

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Got to level 7 I think with a score somewhere around 2137? Kinda lost interest after awhile cause I was more focused on seeing if I could connect to a group and seeing if Combo Breaker's streams were back up.

PikaThePikachu

Inkling
NNID
Comite
I got around to 10 or so, but then I gave up on it while waiting for the server to revive.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
High Score: 14462 (From Stage 1 → Stage 20)
Highest stage: 25, but couldn't get past it. Conveyor belts were placed in a way that the platform above the conveyor belt was too high up, but couldn't charge long enough to reach it...

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
15 is bullshit. Ragequit after that.

Is this really the only one in the base game, or can anything else be unlocked without needing amiibos?

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
Yeah, I shut off my Wii U when I got to 15 because I thought it might help get back in, until that I was in a room by myself. But part of the reason for restarting was 15 was literally impossible, seriously, how did anyone ever beat that?

Howl7

Pro Squid
15 is bullshit. Ragequit after that.

Is this really the only one in the base game, or can anything else be unlocked without needing amiibos?
For now it is the only one free minigame known.

I reached level 8 and then i pressed the + button. it's boring.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Unfortunately, I didn't get to play it on the recent Testfire. But I distinctly remember the highest level I've got on the last one is 12 levels.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
Thanks to the infamous "Global Ceasefire", my best level was 24, with around 28000 something (lvl 6-24). That will be an hour i won't forget easily xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom