• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

What Makes You Angry?

karma queen

Inkling
Hi peeps! I was wondering what makes you angry. For me, it is when people squidbag me. Or when I die repeatedly wtihout even getting a kill! thanks :D

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
My Joycons desyncing at random, I managed to tolerate the drift given Nintendo hasn't made a permanent fix to the problem yet, and I'm not gonna bother sending my Joycons to be fixed nor will I waste money on new Joycons to replace the ones I own. But the desynching is intolerable, there must be a way to fix the problem without needing to send the Joycons to Nintendo.

karma queen

Inkling
oooooh, i feel you. I am on my second pair of joycons and i just started getting drift on my right joycon. On my other pair before that, It was the worst! (especially on the left joycon) :(

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Here's another one, entitled jerks who think promotional material = canon (spoiler alert, promo stuff have never equaled canon no matter how much you try to invalidate others who played differently!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom