• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What will be the first thing you do?

What will you do?

• Go to Local Multiplayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I'll probably check the shops, so I can know what to save up for.

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
It's actually really hard for me to decide. I probably will want to jump right into multiplayer. But I also really want to check out the shops and bum around the plaza just to really get the feel of it all. I will be very interested in single player, but only after playing online for at least a couple hours.

RacattackForce

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RacattackForce
Jumping straight into single player before hitting online multiplayer.

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
Go straight to single player until I reach the 1st boss, then i will rekt some scrubs in multiplayer until I get to rank ten then I will finish off with a couple of matches of ranked battle.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Go straight to single player until I reach the 1st boss, then i will rekt some scrubs in multiplayer until I get to rank ten then I will finish off with a couple of matches of ranked battle.
If ranked battles are even unlocked by then. Remember, reaching rank 10 is not enough when the game launches. There needs to be enough people worldwide to get to 10 before you can play in ranked battles. After it gets unlocked for everyone, everyone who joins Splatoon after that global unlock will just need to make it to rank 10.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
If ranked battles are even unlocked by then. Remember, reaching rank 10 is not enough when the game launches. There needs to be enough people worldwide to get to 10 before you can play in ranked battles. After it gets unlocked for everyone, everyone who joins Splatoon after that global unlock will just need to make it to rank 10.
I can't wait for all the people that weren't paying attention to the direct to complain. WHY CAN'T I PLAY RANKED! YOUR GAME IS BROKEN!

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
Take my time, explore the plaza a little, check out the shops, etc. No rush, stress, let's first check out what the game has to offer.

After that, I'll probably get into the single-player first, because I both enjoy single player games and to get a good feel for the controls. Play that for a few levels, do some Turf Wars, and get back to single. Pick up a few new weapons along the way. You know, basic stuff.

Basically, I just do what I feel like at that moment. Not much point in rushing.

Tepip

Inkster Jr.
Don't worry I got that but I'll get the game the night of the 29th so I expect it to be unlocked by then.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I'm planning on spending the entire Friday of launch on Single Player. Literally I will try to get as far as possible or even finish. I'm excited! I plan to then start multiplayer the next day and throughout that week until my Amiibos get here on the 5th

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Probably single player for a bit then play a few of the minigames and then go online

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I'm planning to stream on release day and will likely start that with single player, but I won't have the time to put in a few consecutive hours to be worth streaming until the evening, so to keep single player new for my stream I'll be starting with multiplayer.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Look around a bit first, who knows.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Multiplayer. Rush to 10, and then single player.
Pretty much this. Although it depends how long it takes for rank 10, but I'd want to contribute to the unlocking of the ranked battles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom