• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What would a new "Inkopolis Square" look like?

Rise

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5860-3143-7136
If a new Inkopolis Square replaced the old one, what would it look like? It would be nice to re-imagine it :3
I feel like it would have an ink center where you could play around with being a squid and a kid. There will be ink all around and you will not have a gun. You could play around in the skateboarding parks with ink in straight lines flooding the surface. There could also be a haircut store, which has hair dye (which will force you to be on the same team as you have hair color for the next round, good for multiplayer with friends) and haircuts. I would also expect something more dynamic than just go into a building, buy something, then go into this one specific elevator than you just scroll and tap the thing you want. Maybe when you go into the lobby, you ink the options like they're balloons or something? What do you think?

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
I like to think that it might have something like a juice shop, maybe run by two inklings or an octoling and an inkling, and they sell you the special drinks for gold instead of tickets! Or maybe you can do a minigame for them to get drink tickets? That way theres more then one way to get them, since not everyone likes salmon run. Maybe they'd get all dressed up for splatfests, with one on each team since theres two of them! I'd want a ink-/octoling because I want to see inklings doing more then just being idols or doing turf war

Rise

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5860-3143-7136
I like to think that it might have something like a juice shop, maybe run by two inklings or an octoling and an inkling, and they sell you the special drinks for gold instead of tickets! Or maybe you can do a minigame for them to get drink tickets? That way theres more then one way to get them, since not everyone likes salmon run. Maybe they'd get all dressed up for splatfests, with one on each team since theres two of them! I'd want a ink-/octoling because I want to see inklings doing more then just being idols or doing turf war
That would be interesting. It would be nice for the inklings and/or octolings to have a stat of affection. The affection wouldn't be shown to the player, but if you figure out the inkling/octoling's favorite juices, and give your inkling those juices, their affection will go up, and the power of the boosts on gear and juices (and anything else that boosts something) will go up. Affection will still stale though, and a inkling's favorites can change over time.

TheMP8

Inkling
NNID
The_MP8
Switch Friend Code
SW-1373-1602-1242
I would think that from here on out, it only gets bigger and better. I would imagine an Inkopolis District, where it has several buildings. A large clothes outlet, maybe they finally sell customized pants with their own ability scores. Then there's the building for local multiplayer, with splitscreen play (yay), and maybe some singleplayer minigames to play, like an arcade or something. Of course, there's the Battle Building, the grate, and many other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom