• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What would you like to see in the next big update

What would you like in the next big update

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Aside of more weapons (I need more Splatlings!) and maps, I'd like to see a "survival mode" where you fight off an Octarian invasion with a group of allies (I'm not sure if that's the 1vE mode in the poll o_O)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I just put a lot of options that people have been asking for and put them in a poll

Personally I was torn myself between playable octolings and octolings campaign just because I love octolings

Basically fight octolings or be an octolings but I chose the campaign

Honestly, I just want more gear and more weapons. I don't care about octolings and all this other stuff.
Yep well your drea,s come true every Saturday new weapons and stuff are released so yeah

Aside of more weapons (I need more Splatlings!) and maps, I'd like to see a "survival mode" where you fight off an Octarian invasion with a group of allies (I'm not sure if that's the 1vE mode in the poll o_O)
Ye well we've still got 4 more splatlings to come

No the 1vE is where you on your own no team mates and you are put up against 7 other players and the last person to be splatter wins so last man standing

Last edited by a moderator:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I would like the new gear, maps, weapons, and music they normally added. If they added a new feature, I would like a 1v1 duel mode for online, or just ranked Turf Wars.

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
Top pick is more clothing. The more variety there is, the more likely you'll find something stylish, and get a combo of brand and main ability that reduces the rerolls you need.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Why not all of the above? Is it too much to ask that we be as fresh as we can?
Because I wanna know which one you want the most

• LAN Support
  • Spectator Mode
  • New Maps
  • Playable Octolings
  • New Weapon Types
  • New Gear
  • New abilities
  • Expanded Hero Mode with new levels
  • Apartment or living space for your Inklings
Spectator mode would be great

Top pick is more clothing. The more variety there is, the more likely you'll find something stylish, and get a combo of brand and main ability that reduces the rerolls you need.
True

I would like the new gear, maps, weapons, and music they normally added. If they added a new feature, I would like a 1v1 duel mode for online, or just ranked Turf Wars.
Good ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

Spynes

Inkling
NNID
Dinofloor
Does anyone else want a jelly costume or an urchin costume?

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Octolings, fresh gear, weapons, more single player content would be nice, maps, and fixing bugs.

I really don't want to see more amiibo, but it's inevitable at this point.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
alright then.

-playable octolings/octoling campaign
-spectator
-night/fest mode toggle
-more maps
-more weapons
-fresh gear
-1ve
-more amiibos
-regional servers
-play as callie/marie
-apartments
Well played' well played

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
More single player stuff, don't care if Octoling or not I just want more Octo Valley or any free single player content.

D

Deleted Member

I mean, when you select Splatoon on the Wii U menu the screen shows an Inkling running out of his/her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom