• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What Would Your Agent Name Be?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
If anybody puts Agent 5, I'll Splat them.

What would you call yourself as an Agent of the New Squidbeak Splatoon? My fictional group consists of Agents based on letters of the alphabet so yes I've made 26 characters, deal with it. But what would you call yourself and why?

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Well, I have an avatar-OC in a writing project with a friend which basically uses the story from the first (and now later, incorporates the second lore at a later point) game as a base (so we expanded a lot on it and made it much more serious as well) which basically makes mine agent 3 if we went by project. And hers is ALSO agent 3 because our headcanon turned Cuttlefish into an old man with a slight case of "bad short-term memory". So both him and his friend are the same number... despite not looking alike at all. My OC is in my current avatar, hers is dark-skinned and taller.

But if I put this one aside because it's a whole different matter, we also have different platoons where e.g. the greek alphabet is used. If I had to name myself outside of the previous given context it'd probably be (Agent) Delta as a nod to the Squad "Codename: Delta" which is the squad my OC is in.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
Agent P. It matches her hat (which actually has a P on it instead of the medallion in her official artworks)!

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Would a good Chum be accepted as a agent using the fine technology of pots and pans?

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Would a good Chum be accepted as a agent using the fine technology of pots and pans?
Interesting question. Force ZIPS has never met a Salmonoid with enough sanity to ask us a question. We could use a Salmonoid ambassador though so I'll say yes.

AnonymousSquidKid

Inkster Jr.
Do you have use for highly intelligent overachiever?

Note: Also likes to make custom weapons, will figure something out for Chum

Last edited by a moderator:

GearWax

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
KoopaTroopaBloop
If anybody puts Agent 5, I'll Splat them.

What would you call yourself as an Agent of the New Squidbeak Splatoon? My fictional group consists of Agents based on letters of the alphabet so yes I've made 26 characters, deal with it. But what would you call yourself and why?
I can't say I'm big enough of a fan to make a persona.... but....... Agent B (Two of my mains are Blaster and Brella)
Agent P. It matches her hat (which actually has a P on it instead of the medallion in her official artworks)!
Perry the Platypus?

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
May as well post all of the ZIP agents here.

Agent Ace
Agent Blue
Agent Cipher (encryptor/decryptor)
Agent Delta
Agent Echo (echolings ambassador)
Agent Fresh (outfitter)
Agent Gage (weapon expert)
Agent Hope
Agent Insight (advisor)
Agent Jel (jellyfish ambassador)
Agent King
Agent Lock (vault keeper)
Agent Marine (ocean patrol)
Agent Neon
Agent Orange
Agent Plankton
Agent Queen
Agent Recon (scout)
Agent Strider (stealth missions)
Agent Tenta
Agent Uprise
Agent Vengeful (revenge missions)
Agent Watcher (spotter)
Agent X (agent Y's partner)
Agent Y (agent X's partner)
Agent Zealous (leader)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Why would it be anything but 5? They seem to just go in a linear order.. and there really isn't any other agents.. and they only even exist to combat DJ Octavio in the hero modes, who is in custody. o_O

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Why would it be anything but 5? They seem to just go in a linear order.. and there really isn't any other agents.. and they only even exist to combat DJ Octavio in the hero modes, who is in custody. o_O
If you're asking about my noncanon group, it's because (in my noncanon storyline) there are more threats than just the Octarians. Nobody ever knows about them though because we deal with them behind the scenes. Also, because the Original Squidbeak Splatoon had to do something other than numbers. Adding "New" to a group name doesn't justify a lack of imagination. Otherwise, Callie and Marie wouldn't be Agents 1 and 2, since they wouldn't be the first.

miiiiyuuu

Inkling
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-0363-3436-1912
Agent Mar (means sea in portuguese lol) and i thought my inkling would be a bit brave but scared of the sea,so she would name herself Mar because of her fear for the sea like all other inklings

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom