• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's a stupid thing that you/another Inkling may have done?

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
The stupidest thing I've done is leave the Moray Towers spawn backwards. Like, I literally went off the back instead of the front and fell to my death. I proceeded to do it three times in a row.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Just today, I activated my Kraken on Bluefin Depot and swam right off the edge. Nobody was shooting at me, nothing was threatening me at all, I just made a beeline straight into the water. In my defense though, I was (and still am) dead tired from finals week #1.

pooplooser

Full Squid
As a sniper, I once went straight up to a raging Dynamo roller just to find out I had the Custom e-liter, not the regular (which means I had no burst bombs)
My only option was to spam the e-liter and look like an absolute idiot while I got my little squid face pounded into oblivion

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
i ducked into an alley in urchin underpass to let off my inkstrike, thinking the other inkling there was a teammate who would cover me. they weren't, they were on the other team. they kind of just stared at me in shock for a moment and let me release the inkstrike before splatting me.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Overtime in the tower-one of my teammates superjumped off the tower to the spawn point. I'm sure they only pressed it by accident, but that did not help matters much at all.

Princess Bubbie

Tiny lil' monster
NNID
Princess.Bubbie
Kept splatting this one Inkling on my opposing team. Twice she tried to run away from me and fell off the stage..

As far as me..I tend to always be over confident in my jumps and end up drowning. >_>:

aquamafia

Inkling
NNID
AmazingFai
Superjumping to a teammate and immediately squidding, only to find that my teammate was standing ona grate.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
There is a stupid thing I keep doing regularly even if I try to stop: falling. Like, I'm trying to kill someone and I'm near a cliff, and I don't know why, I'm sure I'm not moving, yet I still fall. Sometimes it's a pit, sometimes it's not, but everytime it's stupid. It especially happens with my weakest weapons: chargers.

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
I was on Mahi Mahi resort, I fell off at least 6 times in the course of an hour. One of those times was because of the rainmaker's recoil...when we were about to take the lead...in overtime...

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
Superjumping to a teammate and immediately squidding, only to find that my teammate was standing ona grate.
so many times.

the most recent thing i did was force myself to play ranked even though i knew my wrist wasn't feeling up to it [i main the octobrush, and i have arthritis in my wrists], and lost my S rank as a result. :( i took a few days off from the game after that to rest and i hope to get it back tonight!

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Ohh i know of these really embarrasing moments:

-The absolute worst one is during Port Rainmaker. We had a very strong lead, but near the end of the match the enemy team was taking control of the rectangular open area outside our spawn. Me wielding the RM i decided screw it, let's backpedal and camp for a bit. As i made my way through the corridor, suddenly i see a Wail aimed towards me. I died, and i started panicking because now the RM was right next to our pedestal and they took full control of the open area. The match went in overtime, and they shot the barrier and one of their squids scooped it up instantly ruining our lead resulting in a very stupid loss.

-Another one was during Ancho-V Rainmaker. We were currently in overtime, they had the lead. Naturally, i was carrying the RM, and we were straight at their doorstep. We were just a few points from gaining the lead, but my entire team except me died and i made a mad dash forward. i continued onward and suddenly realised our score didn't went up. Cue me going "WTH?" untill i realised i needed to take a left to get closer to the pedestal. That costed the match for me and my team.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Playing this ******* game. That in itself is stupid enough.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
I've got another one. I usually play the regular Dynamo Roller on Blackbelly Skatepark Zones, and I always throw a sprinkler on top of the little hill immediately at the right in front of spawn to build up special and ink the base. Except that one time, I actually was using the Krak-On, so I put a Beakon inside spawn out of habit. That was a S+ lobby, too. I was pretty ashamed of myself during that match—I think we still won though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom