• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's poppin', Squid Kids

Kamiyuu

Inkling
NNID
kamiyuu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0315-6481-9522
Hey! I've browsed the Squidboards forums a few times, but never bothered to make an account, so here I go! This is Kamiyuu, or Kami for short and I am a Splatoon 2 player in America. I've been into Splatoon since the first game came out in 2015. Unfortunately, a poor soul like myself couldn't get a Wii U at the time, so I had to resort to watching gameplay and looking at all the cool stuff the fandom had to offer.

Recently, I got my hands on the Splatoon 2 Bundle before it was sold out, and I've been playing the game ever since I tore the package open. Currently, I am Level 12. I've been having fun with the Splat Dualies, Carbon Roller, Inkbrush, and the Octobrush. Tri-Sloshers are the bane of my existence, but I manage, haha.
If any of you would like to play or just wanna chill, feel free to message me! I'd like to meet other fellow Splatoon 2 players on Squidboards and to get to know them better :D Woomy!

Thanks for reading!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I love your username so much which might sound a little weird. X3 Kami means "God" right in Japanese?
Anywayz, welcome to the Squidyboards! Luckily, Tri-Sloshers got nerfed so they're not everywhere like they were before. It was sooooooooo bad!
You'll meet plenty of fresh squids in here so feel free to chat around! You can even message me if you want to converse with a silly, little, squib. ;v;
I hope you like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom