• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What's your age?

How old are ya?

• Total voters

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
I'm just curious of the age range of people playing Splatoon. I myself am 20 years old and am currently in college.

Last edited:

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm 22~ :)

No higher education yet but working two jobs. :P One of those is working from home though so it's not too hard to keep them held down. ^.^"

Bunnii

Inkling
NNID
NinjaBunnii99
Honestly, I'm surprised to see so many people over 21, because I know the game is heavily catered to kids especially in the US. Although, I suppose if you're on this forum you'd be older...

I'm 22~ :)

No higher education yet but working two jobs. :p One of those is working from home though so it's not too hard to keep them held down. ^.^"
If you're ever planning to go back to school and go to college, I suggest to do it as soon as possible, because once you get older it only gets harder. Trust me, my cousin is 23 and just started going back to school and she's struggling and it's only one class. Not saying that that's you, but once you've been away from school for a while it's hard to get back into the rhythm of schooling. But I understand if you may not know what your major is yet and don't want to waste your money on college, I've changed my major at least 3 times already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
If you're ever planning to go back to school and go to college, I suggest to do it as soon as possible, because once you get older it only gets harder. Trust me, my cousin is 23 and just started going back to school and she's struggling and it's only one class. Not saying that that's you, but once you've been away from school for a while it's hard to get back into the rhythm of schooling. But I understand if you may not know what your major is yet and don't want to waste your money on college, I've changed my major at least 3 times already.
I haven't gone back to school yet mainly because I don't really have the money for it right now. I'm probably going to try to go back to school next year if my job situation becomes a touch more stable than it is currently. ^.^"

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
21 right now, will be 22 at the end of this coming February.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED AND DELETED :P

Last edited:

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I'm 23. I've been sick for a long time so I lost my job, but I'm finally better now so I've completed a certificate in aged care (Waiting for marks back so I can get a job) and I'm going to university next year.

In the mean time, splatoon all day, every day O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom