1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

What's your favorite thing to do to pass the time?

Discussion in 'The Crispy Calamari - Off-Topic Discussion' started by Aori, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Aori

Aori Don't get Cooked!

Examples: Drawing, Playing video games, Sleeping.
    For me, I spend a lot of my time gaming.

srslyeffnawsum likes this.
  2. Flareth

Flareth Inkling Fleet Admiral

Make that two of us. It's not much of a stretch to say that gaming is my heroin, I NEED to do some sort of gaming lest the day feel wasted. Beyond that, I'm usually either surfing the web or fooling around with Garageband.

Anaru and srslyeffnawsum like this.
  3. Aori

Aori Don't get Cooked!

That sounds fun! I don't own a mac (i'm using my friend's though! I really love it) but I wish I had a Mac instead of a PC.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️ likes this.
  4. Flareth

Flareth Inkling Fleet Admiral

*late*

Ah, I actually have it on my iPad. It's kinda limited, but it works as intended. Luckily for me I have an instrument-to-tablet connector so I can record myself (and thus not rely on the lackluster default soundfonts), though I still have to get a special microphone so I can record myself playing through my amp (and thus not rely on the not-at-all-for-bass digital amp). And get better at playing, of course, since I still can only cheat solos at this point.

Mind thee, I haven't actually used it in a while. Not that I lost interest in making music or anything, I've just been kinda sidetracked—first by some new games, then by the move. Soon as I get my gear back from storage I'm-a have to get back to it for sure...

5. srslyeffnawsum

srslyeffnawsum Inkling

NNID:
    Seikuyuu
    I spend way too much of my free time on tumblr literally doing nothing. But usually that's after I come home from work and just chilling on the internet rests my mind a little bit. Other than that, I draw and write... and watch A LOT of speed runs on youtube...

6. girigiriHERO

girigiriHERO Guest

Gaming, Sleeping, Partying with friends (at my place, usually involves gaming)...with a full-time job I usually spend most of my day off sleeping www

srslyeffnawsum likes this.
  7. Aori

Aori Don't get Cooked!

I don't know what Tumblr is really, but I heard it's not really a good place from a few that apparently have accounts there. I couldn't speak for myself but I have no intentions on checking it out. That aside, I really enjoy watching videos on youtube by streamers if that counts. Not exactly speedruns, but yeah. Spead runs (Specifically TAS ones) are funny sometimes.

Anaru likes this.
  8. SpiralRhapsody

SpiralRhapsody Full Squid

NNID:
    Spiral_Rhapsody
    I like to play video games. Shocker.

If I'm not doing that, I'm drawing, studying kanji, watching Let's Plays/other videos of similar nature of games I'm not familiar with, running, or chasing virtual Pokemon out on the streets.

Aori likes this.
  9. Aori

Aori Don't get Cooked!

Just make to be safe with that pokemon thing! haha.
    I want to learn japanese because I want to take a trip to japan and go to the Kirby Cafe that just opened. There's also a lot of things that japan has that i'm very interested in, whither it be the clothing / fashion or the food. Not to into anime though, honestly. Never have been.

10. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Gaming's really obvious, but I like talking to people, that's definitely my favorite way to pass the time. Why else would I faff about on these forums so much?

Aori likes this.
  11. Aori

Aori Don't get Cooked!

Same now that I think about it! I love how social forums are.

Dessgeega likes this.
  12. Anaru

Anaru Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    lavalizard24
    Playing video games and reading books, and going on some websites, usually just this and YouTube

#12 Anaru, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  13. SuperStar2361

SuperStar2361 Inkling

NNID:
    SuperStar2361
    i enjoy gaming (obviously), drawing and surfing the web, though i spend a lot of my time on the forums i use regularly and youtube when i'm surfing the web.

14. Legit-Yite

Legit-Yite Inkling

NNID:
    hanslin
    What am I doing right now?

15. BlackZero

BlackZero Inkling Commander

Lately, Overwatch. I'm also brushing up on my Egyptian Arabic, and watching old ProtonJon videos. That guy never gets old.

16. chrisblass1

chrisblass1 Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chrisblass1
    Gaming, dancing, and sleeping.