• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your favorite thing to do to pass the time?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Examples: Drawing, Playing video games, Sleeping.
For me, I spend a lot of my time gaming.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Make that two of us. It's not much of a stretch to say that gaming is my heroin, I NEED to do some sort of gaming lest the day feel wasted. Beyond that, I'm usually either surfing the web or fooling around with Garageband.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
That sounds fun! I don't own a mac (i'm using my friend's though! I really love it) but I wish I had a Mac instead of a PC.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
*late*

Ah, I actually have it on my iPad. It's kinda limited, but it works as intended. Luckily for me I have an instrument-to-tablet connector so I can record myself (and thus not rely on the lackluster default soundfonts), though I still have to get a special microphone so I can record myself playing through my amp (and thus not rely on the not-at-all-for-bass digital amp). And get better at playing, of course, since I still can only cheat solos at this point.

Mind thee, I haven't actually used it in a while. Not that I lost interest in making music or anything, I've just been kinda sidetracked—first by some new games, then by the move. Soon as I get my gear back from storage I'm-a have to get back to it for sure...

srslyeffnawsum

Inkling
NNID
Seikuyuu
I spend way too much of my free time on tumblr literally doing nothing. But usually that's after I come home from work and just chilling on the internet rests my mind a little bit. Other than that, I draw and write... and watch A LOT of speed runs on youtube...

G

girigiriHERO

Gaming, Sleeping, Partying with friends (at my place, usually involves gaming)...with a full-time job I usually spend most of my day off sleeping www

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I spend way too much of my free time on tumblr literally doing nothing. But usually that's after I come home from work and just chilling on the internet rests my mind a little bit. Other than that, I draw and write... and watch A LOT of speed runs on youtube...
I don't know what Tumblr is really, but I heard it's not really a good place from a few that apparently have accounts there. I couldn't speak for myself but I have no intentions on checking it out. That aside, I really enjoy watching videos on youtube by streamers if that counts. Not exactly speedruns, but yeah. Spead runs (Specifically TAS ones) are funny sometimes.

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I like to play video games. Shocker.

If I'm not doing that, I'm drawing, studying kanji, watching Let's Plays/other videos of similar nature of games I'm not familiar with, running, or chasing virtual Pokemon out on the streets.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I like to play video games. Shocker.

If I'm not doing that, I'm drawing, studying kanji, watching Let's Plays/other videos of similar nature of games I'm not familiar with, running, or chasing virtual Pokemon out on the streets.
Just make to be safe with that pokemon thing! haha.
I want to learn japanese because I want to take a trip to japan and go to the Kirby Cafe that just opened. There's also a lot of things that japan has that i'm very interested in, whither it be the clothing / fashion or the food. Not to into anime though, honestly. Never have been.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Gaming's really obvious, but I like talking to people, that's definitely my favorite way to pass the time. Why else would I faff about on these forums so much?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Gaming's really obvious, but I like talking to people, that's definitely my favorite way to pass the time. Why else would I faff about on these forums so much?
Same now that I think about it! I love how social forums are.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Playing video games and reading books, and going on some websites, usually just this and YouTube

Last edited:

SuperStar2361

Inkling
NNID
SuperStar2361
i enjoy gaming (obviously), drawing and surfing the web, though i spend a lot of my time on the forums i use regularly and youtube when i'm surfing the web.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Lately, Overwatch. I'm also brushing up on my Egyptian Arabic, and watching old ProtonJon videos. That guy never gets old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom