• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What's your least favorite weapon in Splatoon?

MisterBert0

Inkling
NNID
Mr_Egor
The weapon that I hate the most is the Aerospray RG. It has maxed out fire rate but, it's other stats are bad, you have to unlock it through the singleplayer mode, it has my favorite special, the Inkstrike, with it's maxed out fire rate, you're gonna have a lot of ink turfed AND combining it with the Special Up ability, you're going to see billions of inkstrikes rain down on the turf like if it was raining!
I really dislike the Aerospray RG.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm a little confused. You hate the Aerospray RG but half your post consists of praising it.

OPMiner

Inkling
NNID
kyjj07
I don't like chargers because they don't ink a lot of turf and sometimes they're hard to splat people with.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I'm a little confused. You hate the Aerospray RG but half your post consists of praising it.
I guess he dislikes its mixture of suckiness and annoyingness? They're valid enough reasons to hate the weapon.

For my own case, I don't think I actively hate any weapons; there are just those which I can't imagine being able to use (Chargers), and those which I'm terrified to go up against (Hydra, Dynamo).

Last edited:

Pterk

Full Squid
NNID
YoloEric12
Just when the Dynamo jumps in front of you doing the flick animation, you know your about to get dunked on

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I hate when people use .52 gals with like a billion damage ups UGH

MisterBert0

Inkling
NNID
Mr_Egor
I LOVE using rollers, especially the Krak-On Roller but, the Dynamo Roller? Uhh...it doesn't fit my play style with rollers, when I use rollers, I ink and splat. Hide in ink and do a sneak attack against a oblivious enemy! The Dynamo Roller is the type of weapon I like to call, beefy weapons, beefy weapons are weapons that are SUPER powerful but are super slow and not very good at turfing. Mostly every weapon group has a beefy weapon. I see players who are EXPERTS with the Dynamo Roller, like I said the Dynamo Roller doesn't fit my style. BUT...the Dynamo Roller IS sometimes irritating to combat against...ugh, I could rant on for HOURS but, I'm getting bored typing so, BYE-BYE.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
To contribute my own view, opponent E-liters, for the simple fact that I get annoyed by the very few opponents that outrange my weapon selection.

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
I hate Dynamo Rollers. More specifically, going up against Dynamo Roller users. They're really more like a close-range gun with a rediculiusly large range of fire, but they still get the 1HKO that other rollers need to get right up on you for. Basically, they're just way too easy to spam with.

Last edited:

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
The e-litters annoy the heck outta me. I mean fine. Snipe me when I'm not looking or when I'm using my special. That's fine! I don't care at all!

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
blasters... especially lunas.

they're always the bane of my existence, no matter what I do I can never dodge them, and I only ever kill blasters by trading kills. the sound they make hurts my ears, as well.

I've tried to use them, to better understand, but I just can't get the hang of them. they're the number one "get wrecked by, can't wreck with" weapon for me.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
Sniper guns. I can not use those for the life of me. I enjoy the octobrushes and all of the gatling guns

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Every squiffer in existence.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm not a huge fan of the slower weapons, but that's about it.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Eliters. I suck using them and I hate people that use them on the other team. Fortunately my handy dandy Inkzooka wipes them all out

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
When it comes to USING weapons, I'd say the Splatlings are my least favorite. I swear, they're SOOOO awkward to use.

MKFlame7

Inkling
NNID
t-bone4
Least fav to use: Any Blaster (except Grim Range Blaster)

Least fav to play against. Any sort of Splatterscope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom