• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Where the woomies at?

Woomy or Nyges?

• Woomy

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nyges

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • (Ngyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
What is your name? woomy? Are you a woomy? if so, how unique are you?, I know each of you have to be different... I wanna get to know you!:)Have a friend named woomy?, invite them to my post!(tell them about it)

Last edited:

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Real life or ingame? You can see my ingame info under my avatar.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Yes, I am forever a Woomy (and probably the weirdest Woomy you'll ever meet). I take woomies to the extreme. You just can't stop me from woomying. And of course I also accept the Japanese version of Woomy. But I am 100% anti-ngyes. Someday, I will woomify this whole world and there will be nothing but woominess. There will be no ngyes.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
You know... I think I know you from somewhere. Your display name is just different here...
But, back on topic. Ngyes has done everything wrong. And as a Woomy Nazi, it is my job to rid the world of ngyes and anyone secretly supporting it. Don't think I won't do that. :3

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
And now I just feel insulted... You actually thought I was gullible enough to not figure that out? I knew it was you the moment I saw your post. :,(

JonRossy

Inkling
NNID
Jonandalex
All squids should live peacefully together in perfect woomy!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ree
Hey.

I'm just a cat.
:( That's just random... and a CAT IS'NT A WOOMY!!!... (unless It joins the army.) trying to let people see your weird avatar? well it shouldn pop up outta people's posts like that! no meowing or nothing please!:(:(:( (just so random... that's my job...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom