• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which game would you design your WiiU on?

TaizerBeam

Inkling
The WiiU, a great system with a sleek look but how I wish there was more variants in colors for it like the DS. For instance I have the Windwaker WiiU and while the controller is neat I think it would of been awesome if both the controller and system was designed after the King of Red Lions color scheme. A full on Splatoon one would be great too (though now there's a gamepad controller protector).

What game would your WiiU be designed after?

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
There was a discussion in the shoutbox weeks ago about making Splatoon console skins, because someone was asking how it could be done. I'm not that into themed console skins myself, but I think it's a neat idea for those who are interested.

One can either make skins by oneself or go shopping for ones already designed or a self-design shop where they will make and sell what ever design someone can come up with. A good site for this that was tossed around before is DecalGirl

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
I probably give my wii u a Mario kart 8 design or smash bros wii u design.

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I think I'd go for the smash bros design. I'd like to have as many Nintendo characters on it as once and the smash bros art/designs are always pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom