• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Pretty obvious. Which gamemode do you think you'll get the most enjoyment out of? Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If multiplayer, which mode? I think Turf War looks really fun! I'll have to play them to find out, though. I'll also surely give the Dojo a try, too.

Raethien

Inkster Jr.
Turf wars online is what got me really excited for Splatoon. It looks really fun, and it also looks to be very competitive. I can't wait to sit down with friends and create strategies. My original plan was to play story mode first, to collect money and items for online, but that went down the drain.

Lyn

Premium
Turf wars online is what got me really excited for Splatoon. It looks really fun, and it also looks to be very competitive. I can't wait to sit down with friends and create strategies. My original plan was to play story mode first, to collect money and items for online, but that went down the drain.
Yeah, hopefully they may change their mind on that? Probably not. Turf War does look great, though. Hopefully they'll announce more gamemodes!

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
The single player campaing looked really interesting but I just cant hold myself back from the Splat Zone haip!! Good ol' king of the paint rectangle that I used to play as a kid :rolleyes:

Raethien

Inkster Jr.
The single player campaing looked really interesting but I just cant hold myself back from the Splat Zone haip!! Good ol' king of the paint rectangle that I used to play as a kid :rolleyes:
Splat zone does look really fun as well. It looks really chaotic.

Lyn

Premium
Splat zone does look really fun as well. It looks really chaotic.
I think Splat Zone will be awesome, too! I've just never been able to play "King of the hill" type gamemodes very well. ^^;
Will of course check it out, though. My opinion may change. :)

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
Splat Zones for me. It's more of a controlled chaos as both teams are trying to cap a zone and hold it to get down to 0 points. It's gonna be a blast for sure!

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Pretty obvious. Which gamemode do you think you'll get the most enjoyment out of? Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If multiplayer, which mode? I think Turf War looks really fun! I'll have to play them to find out, though. I'll also surely give the Dojo a try, too.
Multiplayer for a fact.
In terms of most fun it'll be Turf War, something I can do with friends to just mess around. Craziness going around everywhere
But in terms of having fun competively it'll be splat zones.
Did I just split fun into two separate categories....yes..yes I did

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
Multiplayer for a fact.
In terms of most fun it'll be Turf War, something I can do with friends to just mess around. Craziness going around everywhere
But in terms of having fun competively it'll be splat zones.
Did I just split fun into two separate categories....yes..yes I did
Better for us to be having fun, then argue about stupid stuff like console superiority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom