• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

WHICH SIDE WILL CAPN CUTTLEFISH CHOOSE THIS SPLATFEST??

ZEPTABOT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZEPTA_BOT
People are having a hard time choosing which side to choose this Splatfest, Callie or Marie, Agent 1 or Agent 2, but there is a person that is taking aspirin because of his headaches. His Name is.... *drum roll* CAP'N CUTTLEFISH!!!! To those who don't know Capn, he's an old gramp that recruited Callie and Marie as agents for his secret organisation to save the world, he basically raised both of them.

But lets get back to the point, WHICH SIDE WILL CAPN CUTTLEFISH CHOOSE THIS SPLATFEST!!!! PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS RIDDLE!!

P.S. WHICH SIDE WILL AGENT 3 CHOOSE THIS SPLATFEST??
P.P.S. AGENT 3 IS YOU!!!!
P.P.P.S WHICH SIDE WILL YOU CHOOSE THIS SPLATFEST??

Meta Knightmare

Full Squid
NNID
spacephage
capn cuttlefish will either not decide or just go "both!" because you know how older people are in the family, even if they DO have favourite, they wont be able to admit it.
however if youre speaking like "he has a wiiu and is playing!" he might have one on an alt? maybe. Because i'm sure he wouldnt want to make them feel bad (reason above)
and im going to Callie's team, unlike the usual, because Marie was just a jerk-hole in the USA announcement haha

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I chose Team Callie, and I feel Cap'n Cuttlefish wouldn't want to choose considering they are his grandkids after all. He'll probably cheer them both on from the sidelines!

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I like Marie's chill personality. I don't think she's mean at all; she mostly just calls out Callie's inconsistencies in a kinda blunt manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom