• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Which stages do you want revamped in the next game of Splatoon?

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
I think Saltspray Rig should be revamped. The upper part of the rig takes up too much of the map and they need to figure how to bring back Tower Control and Rainmaker for this map into rotation.

Splatoon_Lover

Inkling
NNID
qazxswedcvf12_3
I would say saltspray and hammerhead, saltspray to prevent one side having a huge advantage (maybe add another wall on the other side to mid), and hammerhead because i very rarely see action happen on the main gimmick of the stage. Also, while i don't want a revamp for all modes, but blackbelly rainmaker needs a wall to force you to go around the path that the tower would go.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
If they decide to make a map similar to Port Mackerel, they need to make it more difficult for a team with momentum to lock the other one in their base. More exits and pathways on the sides to get to the center would be vital to do this.

For a map like Arrowanna Mall, where players are forced to meet up in the center, design it so one really good sniper, or two snipers on one team can't completely wall the other team off from advancing should they not have a decent counter. That's one reason I've become queasy about playing on that map, a lot of matches feel too one-sided.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
I think they could fix a lot of the problems with the current maps (mainly one-sidedness and spawn camping) by adding ink rails that lead out of spawn.

Other than that, I say they make blackbelly bigger. Though really i'd be more interested in seeing completely new maps, maybe keep 5 - 8ish of the community's favorites (whichever the ones that won the polls were).

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Forget revamping just nuke saltspray.

Also agree with Hero of Lime`s post.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Forget revamping just nuke saltspray.
I hope they find a way to make it's narrow pathways over oblivion map style balenced, I love saltspray rig, even if it makes me saltier than fast food fries dropped in a barrel of salt. It holds a special place in my heart <3

They better keep the aesthetics, even if they completely gut the physical map. I would be very sad if they threw out that open ocean feel </3
hammerhead bridge doesn't count, most of the match you're down in the metal, not much sea view =[

Booker_J

Inkling
NNID
charger479
I think a completed hammerhead bridge would be pretty interesting in all honest. And I agree with the other post in the thread about addressing the one sided nature of certain levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom